Chapter 30

I really enjoyed all of the comments and suggestions I got for different stories I could do :)

I don't have the final list of what stories I'm going to be doing or in what order I'll be doing them but I am doing Tarzan. Actually the Prologue is already up and you are free to check it out, but I do not PLAN on updating any chapters until I have finished this story. But as you can see I emphasized 'plan' bc well, plans change lol :p

Also, I am going to Boston  sunday morning for about a week to it will have to be the weekend I return or the week after until I'll be able to update again, sorry :(

Well, that's all for now. This chapter gets really interesting and I think you'll like it. I also hope its a lot longer than my last chapter, I'm really disappointed in it :/

But what can you do? Read!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 30

Ciel's P.O.V.

I was in the library the next day reading a book that had found interesting on one of the many shelves the walls held.

I wasn't really as content as I have been thee past few days when I was with Aiden. We've grown so close its crazy!

He was so sweet to me telling me how-to my utter embarrassment-how beautiful I was and how much he wished he could just stay with me all day every day.

I haven't told him how I feel yet. I'm kinda afraid if I just out right say 'I love you' it might freak him out or something.

Its not like we've know each other long enough anyways its only been like . . . uhh . . . I'm not sure. Everyday is a blur, I'll have to ask Aiden about it.

I sighed putting down the book, I couldn't stop thing about Aiden and reading wasn't distracting me for once. I might as well just get the fantasies over with.

I closed my eyes picturing his face, he was so . .. I can't even put it into words. His dark brown hair that sometimes hangs in his hypnotic forest eyes. They way they would shine when he looked at me or when he laughed.

And his lips, his precious, plump, pink lips. I almost groaned out loud at the thought of them. They were soft and-

A soft chuckle brought me out of my thoughts, "What are you thinking about there, Love?"

I felt my cheeks heat up to what could be considered dangerous levels of heat and I leaned my head back from my position on the floor to look up at him.

My nose scrunched up and I glared playfully at him, "You're not allowed to sneak up on me when I'm thinking, meanie. I could have had a heart attack!" I exclaimed getting up and standing in front of his much taller form. Curse you shortness and my inability to look people in the eyes.

"Sorry?" he shrugged bringing his arms around me to rest on the small of my back.

I rolled my eyes, "I guess you're forgiven."

"Good, because I have a surprise for you," he pulled somehing out of his back pocket and I noticed it was an envelope.

I gasped, "Is that a letter from my father?"

He nodded and smiled down at me while I opened the letter anxious to see what he had to say . . . er write.