Chapter 25

Hey, guys, well. I don't have an excuse this time. Sorry :/ I've been meaning to put this up since forever ago and I'm just now finding time to do this. Again, I'm so SO sorry. And I know I don't deserve to be frogiven. It's just that schol ends in less than two weeks and I'm very excited for that.

Also I've been staying after school almost everyday cautching up on missing assignments and it's really been paying off. I managed to raise my grade in Chemistry from a 76% to a 85% and that's just with one assignment. Now all i have to do is turn in one packet and hopfully my grade will be and A and I'll be able to exempt that final.

Plus, June 3rd I'm going on vaction with my grandparents fro two moths o that's going to be totally awesome whick will also allow for more updating since i don't do much with them anyways :P Lol.

Okay so i know I've been rambling but i just need to say a few more things.

1.) Holy Cow! You guys have no idea how good I feel about all the reads, comments, and votes I have recived so far! It's truely amazing and I didn't think this story was going to get even a fractoin that it actually has. So thank you everyone who's read/voted.or commented on my story. it means so much and makes me feel so good! Thank YOU!!!

2.) Some of you may have noticed that i took down my other stories and If you guys were fans I'm sorry. I just didn't see them going anywhere and as soon as I'm done with this story I already have an amazing Idea for another BoyxBoy. :)

3.) Again I am so sorry that i haven't updated and i can't promie that there won't be another wait like this one because honestly, life happens right? So a big extra THANK YOU!!! to everyone who's stayed with this story all the way through and a little Hello :) to any newcommers.

Well, I'm down. Now read my pretties!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25

Ciel’s P.O.V.

“Really?” I asked not being able to contain the laugh that burst from me.

“Yeah,” Aiden nodded sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, “But you can’t really blame me, I was only five, I mean, come on like a five year old knows not to eat everything he sees. At least the berries weren’t poisonous then we would have a problem.”

I laughed again, “Yeah, but you got a rash. Inside your mouth.”

“Okay it’s not that funny Mr. I Think Aiden Getting Hurt Is Funny,” he grumbled pouting.

I rolled my eyes but smiled he looks so cute like that! I couldn’t resist leaning over and pecking him on the lips quickly, no doubt blushing when I pulled away.

“I’ll never get used to that,” he sighed.

“What?” I asked curiously.

“The feeling I get when I’m around you, when I kiss you,” he looked at me his gaze softer than I had ever seen it and he honestly looked happy. His lips were upturned in a smile his face and eyes glowing.

Why is he so attractive? It should be illegal!

A knock on my door started me from my eye raping and I said a quick ‘come in’.

“Ah, I assumed you’d be here master, Ciel,” Coggsworth bowed greeting us both.

“Yes, what is it?” Aiden asked and his voice sounded like he was annoyed. I frowned at him but kept quiet. What was is problem Mr. Grumpypants?