Chapter 22

Hey, I told you I would update this week! I really think you're going to like this chapter, at least I hope you do. I tried to make it a little longer and I hope I was successful :)

Well, I'm not going to tell you what this chapter is about sooo . . . . you're just going to have READ!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22

Ciel’s P.O.V.

Groaning I rolled over on the comfortable bed trying to go bad to bed. I laid there for a moment before everything from yesterday came rushing back to me.

My letter to my father that was still unsent, the horribly evil prank Aiden pulled on me . . . the kiss. Sigh, why is my life so complicated? Oh yeah, it’s because I happen to have the worst luck in the history of bad luck.

I think it all started when I was seven . . . when my mother died. Hmm, speaking of my mother what was with that dream I had of her that felt like years ago when it was in reality about a month.

What was it she said for me to remember? Something about books? I must have been just dreaming, though it felt so real. Eh, enough about that, all this thinking this early in the morning was going to give me a headache.

I stretched rolled over onto my back and then sat up. Time to go eat! Food, food, food! You know for being a poor farm boy I sure did love food.

I got dressed tried to make my messy hair presentable and groaned when it wasn’t working. I guess I’m going with the I-just-woke-up-and-look-like-crap look today. Well, I guess it’s true; I did just wake up, but with the smile on my face and the energy running through me you would have thought I just won a million dollars.

I quickly made my way out of my room and rounded all the familiar corners until I was finally in front of the dining room doors. Plastering on a bright smile I walked through them and made my way over to the chair right next to a very startled looking Aiden.

“Good morning!” I said brightly as Mrs. Cooks brought out a plate filled with a delicious smelling and even better tasting omelet.

“Uh, morning,” Aiden mumbled uncomfortably and then did a double take, “Nice hair.”

I laughed in my head, so he was uncomfortable about the kiss. Cue smirk.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?” I asked ignoring the comment about my hair. It looked perfectly fine, there was nothing wrong with my fluffy crazy bed head.

“Do your wounds still hurt?” he asked eyeing me.

I frowned, now that I think about it I didn’t really feel them at all, “No, not really,” I shrugged and continued to eat the little slice of heaven on my plate.

“Good, because today I train you,” he didn’t look at me when he said this.

“You?” I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Yes, me,” he looked me in the eyes and I was once again lost in his unnaturally magical orbs. So pretty! I can’t look away. The green clashed perfectly with the grey causing a calming effect to go over me and I almost forgot about my plan.

Oh I didn’t tell you about the plan I had for today? Well, you’ll just have to wait and see.

He looked away with a cough releasing me from the daze I had been in. An unwanted blush rose in my cheeks, I don’t know why I blushing. It’s not like I was being all creepy and staring into his eyes not being able to look away. I wasn’t doing that. Hint, hint, uh, okay you caught me I was but in my defense if you could see his eyes you wouldn’t be able to look away either.