Chapter 17

Yay! The next chapter! I'm so glad and thankful for the people the commented and voted and helped me figure out who's P.O.V. I was going to put this in, so thank you!! :)

I also want to tell you that I decided to do Ciel's P.O.V. in the beginning just so that you understand more of hat he feels after getting caught and also it works out better with the story plot. Also I must say that I like this chapter very much, the way I describe Ciel's and Aiden's emotions are probably the best chapter I have written yet.

There's also going to be something else exciting going on in this chapter that is basically the turning point of the story, can you guess what it is? No? Well go and read and find out!!! ;P

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

Ciel’s P.O.V.

“Hi,” I squeaked out laughing nervously. Since I didn’t think that we would make it this far I didn’t really make up an alibi, well, one that would be reasonable at least.

“Answer the question,” he said through clenched teeth. To say he was mad would be an understatement, without even looking at him-which I was trying very hard to do-I could tell he was furious.

“Uh, you see, I was just wondering what it would be like to uh, be a ninja, and so I thought what better way to test my skills than try to get into a secured place . . .” I trailed off at the chilling glare I was getting from Aiden.

“Do not amuse me with your childish fantasies,” his voice was menacing and to be quite honest I was so scared I was afraid I was going to pee myself.

“Mercy?” I pleaded softly flinching away when he raised his hand. I braced myself for the sting of the hit but it never came.

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see Aiden looking at me with some kind of expression but before I could make out what it was he composed himself showing no signs of what could be going on in his confusing petty little head.

Wait-pretty? Since when did I think he was pretty?

“Jacob, you may go, I need to speak with this trespasser alone,” Aiden said glancing down at Jake, releasing the hold he had on him.

“B-” Jake started.

“Now!” Aiden roared causing Jake to whimper and run out of the room.

“Hey! You didn’t need to scare him, he just a little boy for Christ sake!” I yelled at him feeling the need to stick up for Jake, my little ‘brother’, as he now felt like on to me.

“And you!” Aiden countered spinning around and pointing a finger at me shutting me up real quick. He didn’t continue, he just walked towards me stalking me like I was his prey. I backed up every step he took forward I took one back until my back hit the wall and all I could do was watch with wide eyes as he got closer.

I started to panic, sweat running down my creased forehead, when his hands landed on either side of my face trapping me.

“What were you doing in my study?” he asked looking me in the eyes, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t seem to look away from his intense green eye the mixture of grey in them entrancing me.

“Ciel,” I watched as my name rolled off of his tongue sending a shiver down my spine, his perfect lips moving to form the words he said next, “Are you gay?”