Chapter 26

Yay! Another update!

Okay guys so this is a very special dedication sent out to @W_T_F_I_S_T_H_A_T she is so awesome and one of the nicest people you would ever meet. She made me so happy today while we were talking that i decided to do this update so you should thank her becuase without her(and of course all you other fans) this chapter would probably not be up right now.

So, if it's not too much trouble would you mind to go and glance at her works? You would be doing me and her both a great favor! Thank you!

Readin time!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 26

Ciel’s P.O.V.

***Ciel’s Dream***

“Ciel . . . Ciel sweetheart? Wake up darling, it’s time to wake up.”

My eyelids fluttered and at first i thought I had died. Because surely angels didn’t exist on Earth.

Standing above me was a beautiful lady with long flowing black hair and striking blue eyes, “Mom,” I sighed.

“Hello, darling,” she gave me a dazzling smile that could put any woman to shame.

“Mom,” I said again smiling back as I gave her a hug, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too sweetie,” he pulled back looking at me.

“I know I said this last time but you’ve grown so much.”

“It couldn’t have been that much, I haven’t grown an inch since I was thirteen,” I sighed silently cursing my height.

She laughed a musical laugh, “You’d be surprised,” as it trailed off I noticed her expression changed. She went from being happy to almost sad.

“What is it?” I asked her softly.

“You’ve forgotten what I said haven’t you?”

“What do you mean?” I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

She smiled sympathetically, “You have,” she said as if what I said confirmed her thoughts.

“I don’t understand,” I admitted more confused.

“Do you remember the last time I visited you?” she asked patiently.

I thought back and I did have a fait memory of that, “Yeah, kind of.”

“I’m going to need you to think back, think hard. Okay, sweetie?” she asked but all of a sudden she began to fade.

“What? What do you want me to think about? What’s going on?” I asked panicked.

“You’re waking up . . .”

***End Dream***

I sat up gasping.

“Ciel!?” I heard a small voice call out.

I turned towards it and saw a worried looking Jake staring back at me.