Chapter 11

Hey guys, I just got back from a five day weekend and I managed to write three chapter on this story, and three chapters on my other story "Is The Really My Life" so if you're a fan of that story go and read those chapter!

Lol and if you're no that's alright just read this chapter and the other two that I am going to update sometime today or tomorrow. It all really depends on how bust I am with school work and everything like that. Right now I'm supposed to be studying for a Spanish test, but I decided to use my time to update for you guys because you're so special!!!

Well, I guess I've ranted enough for now, have fun reading the chapter

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

Ciel’s P.O.V.

I was standing in front of the door to my house, let me rephrase, my soon to be former house.

I had to compose myself so that my father wouldn’t suspect anything remotely bad had happened. Once I was sure my eyes neither my face showed any sign that I’d been crying I walked into the house, “Dad, I’m home,” I called out hoping that my voice sounded normal.

“In the kitchen,” he called back.

I walked in to find him preparing some of the little and last eat that we had, “What are you doing? You should save that for yourself father,” I exclaimed walking quickly towards him.

“No, Ciel, I want to enjoy It with you. If this is going to be the last time I see you I want to make it special.”

After he said that I let him alone not wanting to argue. I’ve had enough of heartbreak today and I know that more is coming; I don’t want any more than is necessary.

I stayed in the kitchen with my father while he finished cooking exchanging a few words here ad there.

When it was done we sat at the table and began to eat. Taking the first bite, “This is really good,” I complimented.

My dad grunted in agreement, “Do you remember that time when you were six and your mother and I told you that we were moving again and you asked why?” he said out of the blue.

“Uh, yeah I guess I recall asking. Why do you want to know?” I countered.

“Well, we told you that it was because we wanted to see the world, move around and explore,.” he started.

“Yeah, and that was a lie,” I finished laughing.

He laughed with me, “I’m sorry about that, and I’m also sorry you had to find out the real reason the way you did.”