Chapter 13

Hey guys, :) I would like to tell you that this chapter is going to start in Aiden's P.O.V. and go into Ciel's P.O.V. so I hope you guys like it! I must say though that this chapter is a little boring, but you also get to meet Mrs. Cooks, Jake's mother. I will warn you, she's a little temperamental, you'll find out in chapter 14 ;)

Okay, I'm done spatting out random words, so go and read the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

Aiden’s (The Beast) P.O.V.

Where is he?! He was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago! When I get my hands on him, he is dead! Deader than dead!

“Coggsworth!” I called getting more impatient by the second.

“Yes, master?” he obeyed entering the room, quickly waking over towards me.

“Where is he?!” I demanded.

He put his head down, “I had Lumière call for him an hour ago master.”

“Did you remind Lumière to tell him that he was supposed to be down here within twenty minutes?!” I bellowed.

“Yes, sir.”

My anger lessened for a fraction of a second until I realized that he knew he was supposed to be down here a long time ago and he still wasn’t. I looked at the door when I heard voices and I began to walk over there. Once I reached the doors I swung them open and saw the cook’s boy, Jake, hugging Ciel and then run away laughing.

“Where have you been?!” I didn’t mean for my voice to come out so harsh but I was angry with him right now and I couldn’t help it.

“Uh, I got lost?” his sweet voice said in a question.

I took a deep breath, “Don’t let it happen again. You were to be here twenty minutes ago, and now I’m afraid your food is cold and I ate without you,” I said this as I walked back into the dining room. I looked behind me to see if he was following and smiled inwardly when I saw that he was but from a two meter distance.

“That’s alright,” he whispered.

“No it’s not!” I snapped, “Your food wouldn’t have been cold if you would have just been down here when you were supposed to!”

“Well, maybe I would have been down here if your butler would have explained where this place was and how to get here instead of just waking me up and then leaving . . . ” I could tell he was trying to be brave but the by the end of his rant his voice wasn’t as strong.

“Don’t raise your voice at me,” my voice was deadly causing him to flinch back from me. “Next time I’ll make sure your instructions are clear. Now eat I have somewhere to be,” I went to walk out of the room but turned back, “Oh, and Ciel,” he looked at me, “I expect you to be here for dinner, on time,” I stressed.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Ciel’s P.O.V.

Is this guy bipolar or something? One moment he’ll be absolutely livid and the next he’ll be talking like there was nothing wrong in the first place. And then there’s his temper, he gets angry over nothing! Nothing I tell you!

“Is he always like that?” I asked the guy that remained in the room.

“Yes, more often than not. My apologies sir, I am Coggsworth,” he bowed.