Chapter 16

Heeyy!!! I wasn't going to update this chapter until tomorrow but I thought 'what the heck' I'm in a good mood right now because it's snowing outside and I absolutely love snow also This story has gotten over 2,00 reads!!! I never in a million years would have thought that! I know that other stories have like millions of reads but I'm just a girl from a small ton that doesn't really have a life and this is a big deal for me!! So a big THANK YOU to all the reader's, voter's, and commenter's out there!!! Just THANK YOU so much!!!!!!

Anyways, back to the subject at hand, this chapter is going to be in Ciel P.O.V. it will include Aiden drama, Jake, and a scary cliff hanger (just warning you). o I hope you like it, enjoy! VOTE/ and or COMMENT!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16

Ciel’s P.O.V.

This morning when I woke up for the first time in a while I was actually feeling okay. I mean I till missed my father, that would never go away, but I found a new sense of happiness. And that was making Aiden miserable.

When I walked into the kitchen I made sure to apologize to both him and Coggsworth for my ‘unacceptable’ behavior last night. I must admit it wasn’t the easiest thing to do, sitting there smiling like I actually meant it. Which in fact, I didn’t.

I must say though the look on Aiden’s face was worth it all. He looked at me as if I was a whole different person, even though I wasn’t. I just had a whole new outlook on things. Trust me; I was going to get Aiden bad. Cue evil smirk, malicious hand rubbing, and vile laughter.

“Are you okay?” he ‘Master’ asked, obviously weary of my sudden mood change.

“I’m wonderful, you?” I looked up at him sweetly while he just gave me a look that said ‘what the frick’ and walked away.

“Today you will be starting you’re duties-”

“Indeed, I will,” I interrupted him giggling internally.

“Don’t interrupt me,” he said irritation seeping into his voice.

“Sorry,” I smiled innocently. This is just too fun! All I need is a nice snack and this could be five star entertainment.

“You were saying,” I hinted for him to continue.

“Yes, you’re duties are to-what now?” he questioned my laughing, voice rising slightly.

“It’s just, you said, doot-y,” I said in between laughter. To be honest I couldn’t have cared less, I just wanted to give him a reason to be irritated.

“Can you be any more immature? Here, your chores are to dust the manor-excluding my private section-, clean the stables, and make sure to stay out of trouble. It’s simple enough, I expect to have no problems with you. You will not be paid-” he began to pace back and forth, “-for I am letting you stay here and giving you food for your work. You will be expected to join me for every meal everyday whether you eat or not I could be bothered,” he stated.