Chapter 29

So, I'm updating! you have to give me some credit. 1.) I'm on summer break! 2.) I'm only 15 and 3.) I have a life but still managed to update! Yay!!!

I love updating and reading all your lovely comments also help lol

I can't promise to update soon bc frankly I'm going to be very busy for about three it four weeks. I'm going camping on Wednesday until July 9th and then on the 13th I'm going to Boston for about a week.

Its going to be so much fun! I can't wait! But I can promise that I'll try to update :)

Also I was to give a big shout out to my new Editor: VengefulMarionettes!!! she is amazing and I'm glad she's going to be editing my stories. Bc let's face it, my grammar sucks! lol

You can read now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 29

Robert's P.O.V.

"My plan is ready," I turned to Daniel that 'friend' I mentioned earlier.

"Are you sure sir? This could be a whole misunderstandings, what if this castle of sorts doesn't even exist?" he tried reasoning with me, but I was beyond reasoning with.

"It exists," I said simply taking another sip of beer.

"But there's a high chance that its a just a myth. A beast living in the dark forest in a castle forever damned seems a little-"

"IT EXISTS!!!" I roared getting into his face daring him to disagree with me.

"Okay, okay, jeez! Talk about a breath mint," he grumbled walking away trying to play it cool when his eyes told he was terrified.

"Shut up."

I walked back over to my seat and took another swig of the alcohol basking in the satisfying burning warmth.

"My plan will work, because I'm going to find out where this so called beast lives and I'm going to make him pay for taking away what is mine."

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Ciel's P.O.V.

"Aiden! Stop it!" I cried trying not to pee myself with him tickling me.

"Not until you swear you'll tell me why you're crazy," he taunted smiling at my being torchered.

I know it would be easier for me just to tell him but I want to wait until he says it first. That way if the feeling isn't mutual I won't feel like a complete idiot.

"Fine, I'll tell you!"

I sighed in relief breathing heavily and trying to regain my breath. Though it didn't help that he was leaning over me with his breathtaking face in full view.

He leaned in and kissed my nose causing me to giggle, "Are you going to tell me or do I have to torcher you again?"

"I'll tell you . . . if you kiss me," I smirked.

"That I can do," he smiled and leaned down.

Just as his lips were about to touch mine there was a knock at the door causing him to groan, "Come in," he grumbled.

I slammed him on his arm playfully as we both sat up, "Be nice," I muttered.

He just rolled his eyes at me and smiled.

"Sirs," Coggsworth greeted.

"Yes?" Aiden asked not taking his eyes off me making me blush.

"I have some news about the uh . . . urgent matter."

Aiden's head snapped up, "What about it?"

"There's something I think you should see," he gave him a pointed look and left the room.

"Aiden-"

"Listen, Love, I have somewhere to be, its a business matter. Do you think you could find something to do for a little bit while I straighten things out?" he cut me off.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I should talk to Jake for a little I miss him," I said honestly.

"I'll be back," he kissed my forehead and then was gone.

"Find something to do my ass," I whispered under my breath and rushed to the door just in time to see him turn down the corner.

The corner that happens to be the way to his study not to the front door.

Now I know that this is wrong and how sweet he's been being to me is wonderful and I love it but I need to know what everyone is keeping a secret from me.

I don't know how but I managed to sneak to just outside of the crack in his study door having the perfect spot to spy.

It was silent for a while and from what I could see Aiden was leaning over something.

He sighed and leaned back up and I managed to catch a glimpse of a rose, the same one I saw that day in his study.

"How much longer do I have?" he asked. What is he talking about.

"I'd say eleven days maybe fourteen if you're lucky," Coggsworth answered.

"Fourteen days!? What happened to six month!?" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry sir we must have miscalculated," Coggsworth replied.

Miscalculated what? What are they talking about?

"What are you doing?"

I turned around barely managing to hold in my squeal of fright when I saw it was just Jake.

I motioned for him to be quiet and then grabbed his hand and lead him away from Aiden's study.

Once we were far enough I let out the breath I was holding and turned to Jake, "Jeez buddy, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed clenching my still rapidly beating heart.

"I'm sorry Ciel," he said in a small voice looking down.

I sighed and then smiled and picked him up, "Its alright Jake, I forgive you. Just promise to never sneak up on me like that again or else I'll have to . . . tickle torcher you!" I started to tickle him laughing at his squirming.

"Stop it! Ciel!"

"Nope! Only if you promise," I said smirking.

"I promise! I promise!" he gasped still laughing.

I stopped still laughing as he glared at me playfully but then smiled.

"I love you Ciel," he said and then wrapped his tiny arms around my neck giving me a big hug.

I was taken aback and was speechless for a moment before I hugged him back just as tightly, "I love you too Jake."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry its so short but I can already tell that this story is coming to an end. there is probably going to be maybe 5 more chapters?

I'm not sure yet but it will be ending somewhere around there :)

I hoped you liked it!

Votes? Comments?

-All_The_Same_Love