That pervert knows better

??? POV

"ah~ Lucy-chan, what a splendid clothes that you wear... It's so tight and sexy~ and those are... beasts! It makes me want to devour you... If only you're here at my side right now" I muttered

But again, Teressa is more beautiful than her. oh! Let's not forget about Gracia. and Keyla. Oh and Fiona too. Woops almost forgot about Diana-CHAAAN~

Ah, she's such a beauty indeed...

From her golden hair, her sparkling eyes, her lovely lips, and let's not forget her silky skin....

O~h... She is so-

SFX : *brak*

"Shamal! we need your help!" an anoying voice just popped my dreams away.

I glared at the newcomer, "You dare to interupted me, y- ouh, it's you Merlyn-chan~" I stood up from my chair, "are you here to answer my date request?" I asked.

SFX : *smack*

"not even in your dream ya' pervert" She looked like a demon! Well, a sexy demon~ "Ah, Merlyn-cwaaan~"

"I said, no time for that doctor" she said in serious tone, making me curious. And so I become serious too.

"Another patient?" I asked as the said patient arrived in a stretcher. It's a little girl.

"She's having a hard time of breathing. And her temperature-- We need to take it down ASAP, you know what to do." Merlyn-chan and the other nurses nodded as taking care of the equipment needed while I checked on  our young patient. I lied down the little maiden to the patient bed.

I opened her clothes just to find my self gasped...

This little girl is suffering. "Let's see what can I do for you, my lady" I said then began my work...

***

Reborn POV

I tried to catch my breath as I gazed the wall emptily. I manage to get Tsuna to the hospital, I don't know either it's a fortunate or not but the only doctor that available for now is that pervert, Dr.Shamal.

Well, aside from his unhealty behavior, he's the best doctor that I know, since my parents death of course (A/N : did I mention that Reborn's parents are doctors? No? well now you know). He's also a good friend actually. Just hope that Tsuna will be fine in his hand, since he's so obsessed with girls.

-

-

-

-

-

I shakes my head, 'no... he'll do nothing to her. beside, he's doing his work. he won't ever flirting when he's at it-- well that's as far as I know. He's serious about his job ,right?' I pinched my cheek again. 'No, stupid! Just trust him at least for now. Tsuna's condition is what matter now.'

"are you okay, Reborn?"

"ah, Merlyn... how is she?" I asked.

"she's inside, don't worry she'll be fine. We've got her "

"Can I get in?"

She shakes her head, "I'm afraid you have to wait before that. Sorry"

"I see..." I seated back. I then stared at her, "I'm fine thank you. You can assist him again now, no need to worry me" I said. She nodded then walked in.

Her swaying hair... Her purplish hair, makes me remember about her. That bianbitch. If only I could kill her. but I guess it'll be so inhuman for me if I do that, don't I?