old and new love

Reborn POV

This is getting ridiculous...

I was just talking with Shamal about Tsuna's health. for what I see she's more than just fine to go home but you know what's that player said?

"You know nothing... she's not yet ready yet so you can't take her back. what? you don't like it? fine if that so then just go and see what'll happen to her next week..." 

Tch... if only he's not a great doctor I might not believe in him. I don't want her to be sick because of my fault. 

but...

to be truth, I'm sick to be alone. I was okay before she comes to my life. but ever since that night she brings colour to my humble house... She make me feels like home. a feeling that I've forgotten since my parents died...

and now when I know that she's as cheerful as before I just want to bring her with me... so I can be home...

*sigh* oh well... I can't do anything about Tsuna... so I guess I better take care of my own bussiness...

but the problem is... 

'Where the h*** is that pinky? It's been days and I don't see her anywhere!' I grumped in my mind as I walked through the crowded mall. I don't sually like crowds but in this place there's a cake shop who sells the best cake in town. I'm here so I could buy Tsuna's favourite strawberry shortcake since I'm going to visit her again this afternoon.

but right before I hit the shop I accidently spotted the girl that I've been looking for the whole week. and for the better or the worst, she's clinging onto someone else when I'm supposed to be her boyfriend.

I can see her shocked face when she saw me. while the opposite, I just calmy approaching them.

"R-Reborn..." She shuttered when I'm getting closer.

"Hi Bianchi... it's been a while right?" I greeted formally. "so, may you introduced who's this?"

That navy haired man extended his hand at my direction while grinning cheerfully. "Hi there, the name is Daniel, Bia's boyfriend... And you must be Reborn, Bia's ex?"

I held my urge to raised my brow at the statement and instead glancing at my ex-girlfriend...

She tried to hide behind Daniel's back, with a terrified look.

"Heh... so that's what she told you about me..." I smirked, looks like I don't need to be the bad guy like I thought. I accepted his hand as I shot my charm, "Well, it's good to know you Daniel. She talks about you all the time..." I lied.

He raised his brow while smiling smugly, "oh really?"

I'm trying my best not to smirk as I continued, "yeah, she told me about how amazing you are and all. Though in my oppinion, it's a cruel way to break a man's heart, don't you think, Bianchi?" I said as I stared at Bianchi with a hurtfull look while she's having a shocked face. 

Before she can voiced a word I said, "you're lucky that I'm a merciful guy. so I won't do a thing about that" I then acted like I'm in hurry by looking at my watch, "welp... it's already 12.34 I need to go somewhere. well, It's nice to know you, Daniel" Daniel shaked my hand once more. 

then I glanced at Bianchi "-and see you around, Bianchi..."

"It's your fault..." I whispered as I passed her, I can tell that my words will stay in the back of her mind for a long, long time...

with that I left the two with a smug smirk plastering my face.

Without me noticing I began to hum some happy notes as I continued my journey to the cake shop.