Invitation

Two days after her awakens. Shamal decided that Tsuna is healthy enough to go home. And for once, Reborn truly thanked him.

The Arcobaleno plus Kawahira & Quilea are having a welcoming party at Reborn's apartment. And luckily for them, Tsuna loved it. Or else things could have been nasty. Afterall, Reborn hasn't been noticed for it.

Tsuna doesn't have any friend of her own. But with their presence around, she felt like home. No one ever mentioned about that last accident. And Tsuna was silently thankful for that.

Everyone was happy until then when Tsuna suddenly asked, "ne, Skull-nii? I didn't see Bianchi-san anywhere. Did she really hate me that she wouldn't come?"

Skull, that poor daredevil has to chocked by his cola all because that one innocent question.

"E-Erm... Bianchi? W-Well... she was, uh... she was just busy, chibi. I-It has nothing with her hating you or so, she was just too busy to come. You know? With her being a freelance model and all? Ehe he he...?" Skull laughed nervously.

Tsuna on the other hand, she went gloom all of the sudden, "so I was right, huh? She does hate me"

Now glares are directed at that purplenet, "s-she didn't! I told you that she's only-"

"Lying is bad, Skull-nii. And you don't even good at it" Tsuna said flatly but still with a pouty face. Meanwhile her words struck right to the daredevil 's heart.

"Now, she's finally done it." Collonello laughed at the stunned Skull.

While everyone was focusing on laughing at the teen, Luce pay more attention to Tsuna who lost her smile in that instant.

"Now, now... what's with this pouty face?" She asked.

"I just feel bad for Bianchi-san. I mean, everyone is here and be happy. Meanwhile she is somewhere out there all alone just because I'm here among you all. It must be so sad..." Tsuna said almost crying.

"H-Hey... it's not your fault ok, Tsu-chan? And besides, who says that she's not here because she hates you? In fact, why did you think that she hates you?" Luce ranted in panic.

"W-Well... *hic*... before I got kidnapped by uncle. I met her sitting on the roadside... *sniff*... she looked so sad and I thought I should at least cheer her up... *hic*... but then, she shouted at me...

*hic* *hic*... she said that I was the reason why Reborn-nii broke up with her... *sniff*... she said that because of me, that everyone left her all alone... she said she hates me..." Tsuna cried in silence.

"Oh come on, Tsu-chan... I'm sure she didn't really mean that-"

"No, Luce-nee. She did mean for that. I sensed no lie... B-But you know? I never took it to heart. I mean, not everyone loved you, right? And we can still be friend in the future. I promised to her that we will..." Tsuna started, eyes glistening with tears.

"But now, she does't-- she doesn't even want to come to this party... d-does that mean there's no chance for me?" She sniffled.

At this, everyone went silence and felt guilty that they purposely did not invites her despite on inviting her father.

Just then, Tsuna felt a tap on her right, "well then, instead of doubting this much, why don't we just pay her a visit?" Reborn offered.

At the mention, Tsuna perked her ear as she slowly raised her face, "you mean it, Reborn-nii? We can visit her? But aren't you still mad at her?"

"I'm mad at her as an ex. But she's actually a good friend..." Reborn said genuinely while everyone else jaw dropped. Truth be told, Reborn was furious of her, but now that he thinks about it. Bianchi is more like a child who's lack of love and throwing tantrums to seek for one. He never thought of it before. But once he remembers about Tsuna, a child who had to get matured earlier from her past, he gets to thought of the possibility of the opposite. For an adult to act childlike. All the while he and his friends are nothing but teens, who still has unstable personalities. Not yet an adult who can think properly of their actions...

"Do you really mean it?" Tsuna asked as Reborn then smirked.

"And I thought you had that lying detector within you..." at this Tsuna giggled.

"Silly, Reborn-nii, I don't have such a thing nor does I need it for people eyes are the source of their truths" Tsuna said as she smiled.

"Well then, tell me what do you see in mine?" Reborn asked.

"They are shining with determination. Thus I know that you didn't lie" Tsuna smiled even brighter as Reborn chuckled.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? We should hurry and pick her up before the party runs out."

Tsuna giggled, "Hai, Reborn-nii. But wait for me a bit okay?" She said as she dashed her room.

Not so long then she came out with things on her tiny hands.

"Hm? Why are you bringing your crayon and those paper along, Chibi...?" Kawahira asked as he crouched to match her eye level.

"Are you going to draw all the way there?" But Tsuna shooked her head.

"I will make a special invitation for Bianchi-san! I hope that she will like it..." Tsuna said, grinning happily. And everyone then smiled, Kawahira mostly as he was touched at the child's doing.

Reborn ruffled her hair as he said, "well then,  Shall we go, now?" Tsuna nodded then the two left the party to pick up the said bubble gum princess...