Her Own Story

Tsuna POV

I feel my eyes heavily dropping as I put the last plate back to their racks... looks like, I'm still very tired from yesterday. And it seems that Reborn-nii noticed me for he then said...

"If you're going to sleep, do it properly on the couch or even better, can she borrow your bed for a bit, Bianchi?" I hear him asking, and soon came Bianchi-san's reply, "eh? S-Sure... but it's still a bit messy I'm afraid..."

At this I smiled at them, "it's alright... I can just sleep on the couch..."

"You sure...?" -he asked and I nodded in confirmation as I dragged myself to the said couch before then curled for warmth.

"Oyasumi..." I greeted just right before the darkness consumes me whole...

***

Meanwhile...

Reborn POV

I smiled fondly at the sight Bianchi covering Tsuna with a blanket with her own smile plastering her face...

It seems like Tsuna's charm has really gotten the best of her, and to be honest I liked this side of her more than before. And it seemed like Tsuna has become a special angel to her. Exactly like how she is to me.

Both of us then sat silently on the dining room so that we wouldn't disturbed Tsuna just in case.

Then again, we don't really have anything to do or even to talk about. Not when she kept averting her gaze away...

To be honest it's not that I have something against it, but I don't think this kind of silence is calming at all. If anything it's kind of nerve-wrecking at the tension growth.

-That, or I'm no longer used to silence since Tsuna crashed into my life...

In the end I decided to speak up...

-But, before I did so, she has beat me over it with a murmur...

"Hm?" I questioned. Afterall, I didn't quite catch the word.

"I'm sorry" she repeated, just barely louder.

"about what I did to Tsuna... and about Daniel..." she said and I raised a brow...

"-at first I only wanted to make you jealous over the rumors I spread. I never thought that you might actually caught me with him..." she confessed without raising her gaze.

"I loved you, Reborn... and to be honest I still am..." she trailed slowly lifting her head, "but I realized that no matter what I do... your love was bind with obligation... never once I saw you with a true interest even all those time we spent together. And I guess that broke my heart pretty much as worse as when I lost my mother..."

Chewing her lips, I know that there's more coming, therefore I remained still.

"I was so upset that I couldn't get to see you smile the way you did to Tsuna. And I guess I f***ed pretty badly to get jealous over such a nice child." I could see guilt in her eyes.

At this, I chided, "don't worry, she has forgiven you..." -and indeed Tsuna has.

"-but you haven't" Bianchi cut in and to say... that was also the truth. Not bothering to voice it up, I just simply shrugged.

She smiled wryly, "you know? I genuinely felt like sky's falling upon me when you left... and I... I thought that this is it... I've lost the only person who still cares for me despite who I am" -but staring to my eyes, I saw sparks I never seen on hers as she proudly stated that, "-I was wrong"

"And all I need was a special child to make me realize..." -And thus I raised a brow in amusement, "I take it that Tsuna has opened your eyes then?"

"Oh, you bet she has..." she replied with a bright smile, "she's amazing... a true lifesaver. And I'm so glad that I know her..."

At the statement, I then gazed at the couch where Tsuna lies on, sleeping...

"well, to be honest, I'm not that surprised that she's able save you." I told her, pausing slightly as I couldn't help but smiled fondly, "Afterall, she has saved me..."

"like a little angel..." Bianchi smiles softly. And agreeing to his words I nodded...

"-like a true angel she is..."