Please... Anyone...

Reborn POV

I stood in my place, stunned as I heard the news. without me notiching I muttered, "w-what...?"

In blink of time Collonello grabbed Lackey by colar, "don't you dare to mess with us, kora... or you'll regret it!" He threatened.

"I-I'm not lying! Verde had the record...! and someone even saw it! Everyone is now gathering at the supermarket..."

we both exchange glance before we the dragged the Lackey, ignoring his whines.

In my heart I prayed for Tsuna. 'Please, Tsuna... stay save..."

***

Normal POV

Collonello and Reborn syncronizely kick the door open while still dragging the poor Skull around. "Is it true, kora?!" Collonello asked the shocked occupants.

Glancing at Skull, Viper nodded. "this guy saw it. and he also had recorded the action..." she said pointing at the redhead who seems like to faint by anysecond... If only he dare to...

Reborn drilled hole at the glassess teen, "spill it, boy..." He threatened. (A/N : by now I believe you can tell who's the boy, am I right?)

The boy turned as pale as ghost as he shuttered in his every words, "I-I s-saw it... y-yes I did... a g-girl, a b-brunette girl... s-she got kidnapped b-by a c-car that c-came all of sudden... I-I was recording f-for my assigment w-when it h-happened... I-I've tried to save her... b-but the car was too fast to get catch on... I-I'm Sorry!!!" 

Reborn then snapped at the type recorder that Luce held.

"let me see it..." Reborn demanded. Luce can only nodded obdiently, no one dare to messed with the raven when he's pissed.

Reborn observed the video carefully. His eyes sharpened like an eagle eying its prey...

he skipped all the way till it reach the ponint where the clue lied...

Indeed the video showed a girl who's none other than Tsuna crying while running. Then all of sudden a car showed up then it parked near Tsuna. someone came out from the driver seat. a blond with atletic figure. The man all of sudden grabbed Tsuna and she squicked in panic at that. By then he can hear the redhead's voice trying to stop the man as he ran closer. but as what he said, Tsuna got taken and he failed to save her.

Unfortunate for him the tape was blurry, he can't see the man's face, neither the plat number.

Reborn gritted his teeth before then shove the tape recorder at Verde's face. "Verde, I believe you can do your thing at this... contact me once you find anything usefull" He then turned to the redhead.

"now you... what's your name again?"

"s-shoichi Irie"

"Yeah whatever it is..." Everyone sweatdropped at this. "you'll follow Collonello, Fon and Luce to the police station to report this case... remember, if you said anything useless you're dead..." Shoichi almost died from Reborn glare but fortunately he can still hold it and give the raven a nod as respond.

"Good..." Reborn then went out. 

"Where are you going then, Reborn?" Fon asked.

"none of your bussiness" He stated coldly.

He's actually headed back to his house, to take his gun and motorcycle...

'I have no proof but I have hunch that the culprit is that bastard... Beside, Tsuna once mentioned his appereance and Heck, it matched...' Reborn thought in furry. 

Oh, someone is going to die tonight...

***

~With Tsuna~

When Tsuna open her eyes she soon realize that she's not her Reborn-nii's apartement. She's currently sitting in a car.

"Oho~ you've awaken I see~" That dreadful voice... Tsuna timidly turned to her next, to see the man of her nightmare stared at her like maniac.

She tried to backed away, but she can't as she's already cornered.

"U-Uncle?? w-what are you doing here?" she asked in shutter.

The man chuckled darkly, "He~ I just missed my NIECE so much~ is it wrong for me to play with my kawaii Niece~?"He said, eye filled with lust. Alcohol's fragnant can be smelt all over him. 

'Oh no...He's drunk...' Tsuna thought in panic. His uncle, when he's sane had been worst enough, she can't put a word to describe how crazy he is when he's drunk. image of her being beat up all over again shakes her to the bone.

"N-No...!"

"What?" He glared.

"I said NO!!!" Tsuna for once defend herself, but she earned a hot slap across her face for that.

"who said you can defy me, huh?!" the man shot a dead glare to her and all of sudded Tsuna felt her soul shrinked to the tiniest.

as the car continue to go Tsuna silently cry, 'Please... Reborn-nii... Anyone... Please... Help me...'

***

Dashing like a lighning bolt, Reborn sliced his path away. Verde just called him, he said that the man used to work in a company namely Estrano, he was moved from their branch at Japan to the HQ at Italy. but The man soon got fired once the boss caught him cheating on the company's expenssess, he had corrupted big time. The money hadn't be touched yet and since the boss lazy enough to dealt with the officer he let the man go and live his life as long he's not at his company. 

The date was exact the same day on when Reborn found Tsuna lying and covered in snow back then...

The name of the man is... Sawada Ieyasu...

Reborn asked about the car but Verde said that it's a stolen car, he can't track Ieyasu by that. but Verde had collected some information about the house where he used to live. a small house in a village full of criminals and Sluts... 

Reborn can't hold his temper anymore, he's beyond mad now. 

Tsuna... with an insane man... alone... in the villains nest... 

Uh-huh... someone is going to lose his life tonight... he don't give a d*** at the concequences...

'Just wait Tsuna... I'm coming for you...'