3

Rima

"Kiera." "Huh." "Don't huh me," I said frowning at her. She covered her my mouth, "Sorry...yes." "Go clean up all your toys." "Ok." She started picking up her toys while I flat iron Kim's hair. "So when Darnell coming over with Dana," She ask as she fingered her hair that I just finish. "Ion know he said he had to drop his mom and brother off." "Well he need to hurry up because you and Dana will be turning up today," She said as she did a little dance. "Girl I don't need to turn up." I honestly feel like I'm old, like I need to be working and paying bills instead of going out. "Why?" She ask she looking at me crazy, "Because...umm...just because." "See there you can't even think of anything, and you are sooo turning up tonight."

"Mmmhmm whatever," I said as I finish the last patch of her hair. She got up and went over to the mirror, "Nice, thanks." "Your welcome," I said as I read the text Dana sent me. She said she will be here in ten minutes. "Guess what," Kim said as she made a sad face. "What?" "There are some nice studios and housing spots in LA, but the studios are too high. Then some of the nice looking housing areas is a little too far from the studios, and I refused to live in a shack." I sighed feeling defeated. I really did wanted Dana to go to LA, but I guess she will have to live in New York for awhile. "That's cool so tell me about you spot in New York."

"Ooooh girl. We are four blocks away from this club called the Down Low, and from what I heard all the celebrities chill there. They saw Beyoncé, Drake, Nikki, Rihanna, Mariah, August, Brandy, Keke, and do you wanna know who else." She said as her voice got high. I laughed at her as she started dancing, "Wh-" "CHRIS BROWN." She screamed as she start twerking. "Guh yo ass is funny." I said as she stop dancing. "Anyway, the house I got is so beautiful. I promise you, you're going to love it there girl. Then the studio is only 15 minutes away from the house. Also there is this big pretty park around the corner, and all the kids go there so that's a plus for Kiera. Oh and the neighborhood is so pretty and spacious. I spoke to some of the people and they are very nice." I'm not gon lie this house she is describing makes me wanna move in now.

"Girl I think I'm ready for this move now," I said as we laughed together, "Good now lets hope Dana loves it, and understands that LA will have to wait." "Go answer the door," Kim said rushing to the bathroom. I open it and was attack with hugs and kisses. "Well damn someone misses me," I said playfully as I hug Dana back. "Whatever, I've been lock up in the house and I missed being with y'all." "Man you acting like being with me is boring," Darnell said as he mugged her. "Well boo if you can't handle the fire stay out of the kitchen," She said as I fell over laughing at his expression.

"Well fuck you then," He teased as he grip her butt. She smack his hand away, "Nah you good." I rolled my eyes at them, "Come on Kim there here, Kiera you too." "So what are we doing today?" Dana ask as Darnell wrapped his arms around her. "I don't know Kim said she want us to turn up today." Darnell furrowed his eyebrows, "She ain't taking y'all to the club right?" I shrug and he shook his head, "Nawl, hell nawl. She ain't finna have my baby up in the club looking fine for other niggas." Dana smack her lips, "Nigga pipe down, you can't have me lock away from the word. Besides I want you, and if I didn't I wouldn't be staying with you."

"Mmmhmm," He mumbled. Kim came down the hall with Kiera in her arms. "Man what did I tell y'all about holding her like she's a baby," I said as I took Kiera out Kim's arms. "My bad she said she didn't wanna walk." "Well if she don't wanna walk she can stay her all by her self," I said and Kiera eyes lit up. "Yaaaaaa-" "Ha. You thought little girl let's go," I said cutting her joy off as dragged her by her arm out the door. "Aww man," She pouted.

"Dana we have a lot to talk about today ok." "Alright." "Aye where y'all going?" Darnell ask following us to the car. "Mall first why?" "I'm coming with y'all." "No the hell you ain't," Kim said as she turned her lip up at him. He waved her off as he got in the car. Everyone got in and waited for me to start the car, "Hurry up Rima, we gon leave his ahh." Kim said as she smirk at him beside us in his car. "Guh you wrong," I said laughing.