7

Darnell

I rock Dre side to side as we watch tv. It feels weird as hell to have a baby, but it also feels good. I knew one day I would be someone dad, but not this early. Dre look just like me. It's almost like Toya had nothing to do with the pregnancy, all she did was carry him for me. My heart pounded once he wrapped his little hand around my finger.

I stared at his face and watch as his eyes slowly closed up. I slowly got up and headed towards his crib. I heard the shower stop so that mean Toya will be out any minute. Once I laid him down I stood there staring. I know it's weird, but I'm still processing the fact that this is my son. My son, my blood, my everything, my world. The bathroom door open then I look towards it seeing Toya come out.

"Thank you D," She whispered as she came over and look at him.

"Don't thank me for anything Toya, I'm suppose to do this," I said giving her a small smile.

She nodded, "Well I'm gonna get some rest, lock the door on your way out please."

I said aight as she left back out. That's another thing I can't believe. Toya is my baby mama, and had my first child. The girl that I use to avoid and called crazy, will have to be with me for the next 18 years. I hope she don't start back acting like that.

I also hope she don't start back fucking with Dana. Rima said they were all cool, but I still don't trust that shit. If Toya was really cool with Dana then she would've never did her ass wrong. I don't see how Rima don't see or get it.

My mind instantly went towards Jason. I honestly can't wait for these results to come back. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind to finally know who my father is, but the fact that this bitch ass nigga might be him isn't helping me at all. I look down at my son and gently rub his cheek.

"Don't worry lil man, your dad ain't going no where."

I kissed his forehead before leaving the room. I walk down the hallway towards the front still wondering how my life took a turn here. Even though things aren't like they use to I wouldn't change it. Not only did I find my perfect girl, I also have a son, and I might have found the man that might be my father.

Dana

"So how have you girls been doing?" Marshall ask once we sat down on the couch.

"Things are going," Rima mumbled as she shrugged.

"Oh well, I wanted to know when you girls are leaving, or do you have a plan yet."

"We might be leaving in 5 months or less," Rima said.

"Oh ok then, well like I said before let me know so I can help out the best way I can. Have you guys found the perfect spot."

"Yea," I finally spoke.

I pulled my phone out and showed the picture of the house to him. Kim and Rima told me that we might not be able to go to LA. I was sadden, but I know one day in life I would.

"Wow this is a nice house for y'all. Who all leaving with you guys?"

I hunched my shoulders, "That's one thing we still haven't figured out."

"Why not?"

"Well Kim got the house for all of us and Kiera, but Jay and D coming too. More and likely they will have their own spot. Then I will end up being with D, and Rima will be with Jay. So we not all the way correct on this yet, but that's a thought." I said

He nodded as he look at the picture, "Ok then, so is there anything else you guys will like to talk about."

I breathe in some, "Well I'm having a meeting with a movie producer later on today at 5, and I wanted you to come with me."