5

Rima

"Girl it looks beautiful," I said in awe at the house.

"I know right, and believe it or not it has four bedrooms and bathrooms." Kim said as she click on other pictures of it.

"You sure you can afford it," I ask her.

She sighed,"Well if I put all my money in I will be three thousand short."

"Dang, well you can have my-"

"Nooo, all your money will be for you and Kiera. Wait until your ready, and stable before you give me money like that."

I couldn't do anything but smile. I leaned in a gave her a big hug. Kim is a cool ass person, and I'm glad I got to meet her.

"So I was thinking one room for me, you, Kiera, and the last room for Dana." Kim said scrolling through the pictures.

I bit my lip, "I don't think that gon work."

She frowned up, "Why?"

I shrug a little, "You know Jay is going to want his own spot, and he gon want me and Kiera there."

Kim sighed hard in frustration then she pouted, "Damn I didn't think of that. It's not fair you're like a sister you should be with me."

I started laughing, "Awwl poor baby, and then you have to think about Dana and Darnell."

She shook her head, "Nawl. Darnell momma leaving with us too, and that means they're going to have a spot together."

I started shrug, "Well hold up on that we got all the time in the world."

"Yea your right, but this house ain't gon be on hold that long."

"Well me and Jay can stay together with-"

"HELL NO!! I will kill my little brother," Kim said shaking her head as she jump up with her hands on her hips.

My mouth fell open, "Girl please you know you love him."

She playfully rolled her eyes, "Yea I love him, but I will kill him."

We started laughing as we went into the kitchen. I love being out and about down here. I realized I haven't been at school for almost a month so I will have to start going back. They said I have 5 more chances or its over with me. I'm glad school will be over in almost 6 months. Once I graduate we leaving this shitty ass place.

I ask Kim, "So where is the house at in New York?"

"Manhattan."

I nodded slowly, "That's good. I can't wait."

"Yea, but yo ass gon have to start going back to school if you wanna graduate." Kim told me.

"Your right, but the good thing is that I passed all my state tests. All I have to do is pass my classes and I'm good."

"That's good, what about Dana."

"She good in school, but she have one more test to take though."

"Ok, she need to pass the motherfucker cause we bouncing up out of here. She can do her senior year in New York." Kim said as we started dancing all over the place.

"Shiid yeen lying, but we gon talk about it once we head over to your dad's place."

We was suppose to be getting some snacks after looking at the house, and then heading over to her dad. I love their dad soooo much. That man has been nothing, but nice to me. He told me that I am family now, and that I should call him dad.