9

Laqueta

"So how life been treating you?" Desmond ask

Right now we are having dinner at this beautiful restaurant downtown. So far we been on three dates and this the fourth. He been nothing but a gentlemen to me, and I can honestly say I feel complete. Being with him makes all my worries and problems disappear.

"Actually everything is good. I have a meeting tomorrow for this job."

"Oh really, what job will you be doing?"

"Um I'm going to be an assistant to Dirk Washington."

Out of nowhere he stood up glaring at me. He shook his head before walking over to my side of the table.

"Your working for my rival."

My eyes widen once I thought about it, "Yea I'm so-"

"The only way you can prove to me that your sorry is that you skip that meeting tomorrow."

"But-"

"But nothing Laqueta. I'm starting to like you a lot, and I want us to build together and be one. How are we going to do that if your working for the enemy?"

"Desmond I'm sorry I never really paid attention to that all I want is a job."

"Well you can be my assistant then, matter of fact you can work as the manager at my hotel here."

I couldn't help myself as I felt a smile appear on my face. He wants me to be the manager at his hotel.

"T-thank you Desmond oh my god I can't believe this," I said as I stood up and gave him a big kiss.

He chuckled sum, "Anything for you now lets sick back down. I'm sorry for getting angry I just don't wont you working for that man."

"Its ok baby."

"Baby huh, well since I'm your baby does that mean I'm gonna get lucky tonight." He ask showing off that sexy smirk of his.

"Hmmm I'm not sure, if this dates end like I think it would you might get lucky."

He started laughing as we continued eating. I never felt this good before. I'm going to be a manager of a hotel then I have a boyfriend. Oh how I wish I could tell the girls.

Jason

"What's up Jason?"

I didn't say anything as I glared at him. He let these motherfuckers beat me senseless, and I haven't eaten in two days. I know what I did was wrong, but damn these girls are still alive and breathing. Not one time did I ever beat the shit out of them or starve their ass.

"Awwl your not going to speak to me. I bet if Dana and Rima in here you would sing like a Canary." {My name is actually Canary for those who don't know}

"Just kill me," I mumbled but he shook his head.

"Honestly I was going to, but I can't and you should be one lucky motherfucker. The reason why is because I was going to make you suffer and go through hell."

"Nigga I'm already suffering and going through hell," I screamed out in pain.

He squinted his eyes at me, "You really think this shit is suffering. You stupid if you thought this is all I would do, I should've done more."

"Can you please feed me something to eat?"

He started laughing, "Boys I'm ready."

I watch as all the men came down and over to us. I saw one man come over and loosen the chains. Soon I was falling down on my face making me groan. I felt them stick something in my neck before I could process anything I was welcome with darkness.