4

Is y'all feeling this sequel or nah.

Selena

"So why you haven't talk to us about you and Josue."

I rolled my eyes playfully at my friend Carmen. She love the fact that I finally went to a house party with her, which had boys over the age of 18.

"There isn't anything to say."

"Now why you lying. He text me yesterday asking about you."

"Girl we didn't do anything, but chill in his room."

"So y'all didn't do the do."

I shook my head as she mush me. We started laughing as we open the door to the donut shop.

"Aint no way my cousin didn't hit he always getting into something."

I turned my lip up some at her, "He do?"

She shrug, "Yea, but he stay strap."

"Yay, now that makes the situation better," I said sacarstaically.

"Whatever," She said as we made it to the counter.

We ordered for some fresh donuts and they told us to wait five minutes. We went sat down at the table in the corner. I look out the window and saw the park.

"Wanna walk over to the park and eat."

"Sure."

"Soo do you wanna go to another party?" She ask. I shrug as I push open the door.

"Wait did you say yes. Oh my God did Selena just say yes to going to a party. Hell no you must be lying you probably did get some good good that night."

We started laughing together. She too goofy for me, but I love my baby.

"You play too much."

"I'm for real aint no way you just said yes to another party."

"I kinda like being out. I just get scared that my dad will find out."

Carmen started fanning herself as she pretend to faint. I rolled my eyes in disgust. She make me sick talking about how good looking my dad is.

"Selena yo daddy too damn fine," She said as she stared into space.

I snapped my fingers in her face, "Uh uh you aint finna be day dreaming about my daddy, especially not infront of me."

She started laughing as we went and paid for the donuts. We headed back out then crossed the street to the park. I look around and saw people running around playing.

"So when is this party?" I ask time we sat on a bench.

"They saying tomorrow night."

"Well I'm down."

She playfully dabbed her eyes, "My baby is growing up."

I shook my head at her crazy self. My phone ding indicating I got a text. I check it and saw that it was my dad asking where I was. I told him I was at the park with Carmen.

"Tell bae I said hey papi," Carmen said peeking over my shoulder.

I frown up, "Ewwwww. Asqueroso novilla!!" (nasty heifer)

She started laughing at me then she took off towards the swing. I rolled my eyes and follow her over there.

"So how did it feel being around your dad side of the family," She ask me.

My eyes widen some, but she didn't notice. I'm not sure if its cool for me to talk to her about them. I'm not gon lie I like my sisters. It's weird knowing that they had to go through all that. Sometimes I find myself wondering what life would have been like if dad stayed with their mother, or what it would've been like if dad had full custody.