Foreword

For the sake of your enjoyment, please avoid scrolling through conversation boards on my profile and comments on the second half of the book.

DO NOT comment spoilers in earlier chapters after reading the book! As fun as it is to be a rereader, please do not spoil it for first time readers!

Any and all spoilers written in comments/posts will be DELETED! I don't care who wrote it or what it said, if it indicates spoilers at all I will delete it.

However, I still may not be able to delete all of them, so read the comments at your own risk when approaching the later chapters.

Copyright © ThatOneAuthor101™ 2017.

All rights reserved. The moral right of the author has been asserted. This story is a published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Any characters, names, events, places, businesses or incidents are either a product of the publishers imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any relations to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Basically, don't copy my work. I put a lot of time and effort into this book and I would rather that no one copied it please. If it is copied, I will report it to Wattpad and get it taken down. Thanks <3.

>< >< ><

After battling with a life threatening disease, Stephanie finally got the all clear on her health. She was free to live her life.

She is starting a new school at the start of the year, planning to just finish high school with no problems.

But then a certain asshole and his friends come stumbling into her life and won't leave it.

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING MY BOOK! THANKS FOR READING!

- Cassie.M