VII

Steve

The hole in the ground remained open as we had our last view of Agent Jackson. I never thought I'd hear a more terrorized scream than the one that ripped itself out of the agent's throat. Then again, I'd be screaming just as bad if I was taken into hell, especially in that condition. Immediately, the team and I surged toward the hole ready to throw ourselves down with the agent, when the two gods stopped us.

"Let us through!" Natasha barked, with a glare that could melt metal.

"No, you don't know what you're doing!" Loki snapped back, his glare was just as fierce.

"I know we're going to save him." Clint argued back furious.

"We're a team, and we don't leave a member behind." I reminded the two anxious gods.

"We're not going to you imbeciles!" Loki growled, his eyes narrow slits, "But we can't just jump into another pantheon's hell without knowledge and help."

"If we are going to succeed in saving Perseus, we need to meet with the Greeks." Thor agreed.

Bruce's mouth moved open and close a couple of times, before he finally spoke, "w—what? Another pantheon? Greeks?"

"Yes foolish mortal," Loki spat, practically fed up with us, "Perseus is part of the Greek Pantheon, and my brother and I are Norse. In order to enter this hell and rescue him, we need to inform the Greeks."

Just as Tony opened his mouth to ask another question, Thor cut him off, "We must seek an audience with Zeus immediately. When we return with Perseus we will answer any remaining questions."

"Grab hold petty humans, I will transport us now to Olympus." Loki declared, before turning to Thor, "Brother, send the Olympians a message, informing them of our company and purpose."

Thor nodded, before disappearing in his flashy way of transporting. The rest of us quickly surrounded Loki grabbing him by the shoulder or wrist or someone holding onto Loki. Once the god was satisfied with the number of transporters, he used his magic and we flashed away in a green light.

As soon as we landed, I lost my balance and landed flat on my butt. Natasha stumbled, but caught herself. The rest of the team followed my lead in some similar way. Loki just smirked at all of us while Thor stood oblivious to the side, arguing with the man at the desk.

"Give me the key!" Thor demanded.

"You have no appointment norse." The desk man argued back, "Lord Zeus would not appreciate my assistance of foreign beings in his house."

"This is important." Thor hissed, "I have already informed the Olympians."

"Well I haven't got an admission to your passage." The man refuted.

"Let them pass." A new voice declared.

We all turned. I could feel the power emanating from the woman. The same power, maybe stronger than the two Norse with me. She had beautiful blonde curly hair, with piercing grey eyes. The woman held herself in such confidence that I had no doubt that anything she said had anything but truth in it. Her eyes held unmistakable wisdom and knowledge, her lips in a firm line that would sometimes form a smirk when she glanced at certain people.

"Athena." Loki drawled, bowing his head in respect for a brief moment as the woman did the same.

"Lady Athena," Thor greeted,"We request immediate conference with the council."

The woman simply raised her eyebrows at Thor's tone,"Why is that?"

"We have urgent news regarding Perseus Jackson." Loki quickly input, seeing as Thor would not speed up their journey to the Olympians.