Epilogue

Perseus

"I love you." Loki whispered.

I smiled at him,"I love you too."

"I love you even more!" Tony shouted.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring him, and leaned back into Loki's chest as we watched Moana. I guess they agreed I deserved this movie now that I was awake. The rest of the avengers had sat in their usual seats. Surprisingly, Bruce and Natasha had comfortably sat next to each other.

Bruce had his arm slung around Natasha, sitting in the corner of Loki and my couch. Natasha was slightly leaning against Bruce's body, and they looked comfortable. Thor, Vision, and Steve were all on the couch to my left, eating food, and lounging about.

Tony and Pepper were much like Bruce and Natasha, but more intimate on the other couch. Pietro and Wanda had huddled together on the other end of Stark's couch with a humongous blanket thrown hazardous over them. There was no Clint because I had already taken him back.

He had unexpectedly pulled me into a hug, making me feel awkward. The retired agent made me promise to visit him if any Agents ever contacted me, so we could talk. I didn't get it, but I promised to do so. I left the nice family, leaving them something they could summon me with if they ever needed me. Loki's magic was always great help.

I already gave the rest of the avengers the same thing, in different forms for their own person, if they ever needed me. For example, a necklace for Wanda, a watch for Bruce, even an earring for Natasha. It varied, but they all accepted in awe. If they ever needed me, they just needed to say my name or at least think my name continuously, so I know they mean it.

I studied Bruce and Natasha. We just started the movie, so baby Moana was still on screen. The song "Where you are" had come on, and the expression on their faces was pretty odd. I continued to watch them, trying to figure it out. Then I got it, and I knew what I could do.

"If you two want a child, I can help you."

They both looked at me mortified,"What?"

I shook my head amusedly,"Not like that. I can turn back time in your bodies so you could make a child without risk. Once the baby is born, I'll return yourselves back to normal."

"You can do that?" Bruce asked me skeptically."

I nodded,"It'll be exhausting, but I can do it. Just let me know when you're ready."

They both smiled at me, turning back to the movie. Tony looked impressed, but pointedly looked away when Pepper gave him the look. I chuckled inwardly at that, no need for those kind issues coming between Loki and I. We had plenty of time for that, we haven't even discussed kids yet. It's been only a year, but it feels like forever.

I hummed contently as the credits rolled around. I decided I loved this movie, and anyone who disagrees with me will burn. Loki grinned at me as I stood. Thor, and him followed my lead. I grabbed a green apple, and water bottle from the kitchen, heading towards the terrace.

Leaving the room with the same materials I had when I first met the avengers. Loki raised an eyebrow at the reminder. I rolled my eyes, and turned away from the smug god. A second later, I got slapped on my ass by Loki. I jumped away from him, suppressing a yelp.

I turned and glared at him,"Hands off."

Loki looked at me innocently. I continued to glare at him, trying to keep my pulse from going wild as he approached me. That troubling gleam in his eyes that always made my heart race. His left hand pushed a strand of my growing hair behind my ear. Loki's other hand going around me to pull me closer to him by my ass.

"Off this?" He whispered, his voice hoarse.

Thor's throat clearing interrupted my impression of a deer in headlights. I coughed, and looked away from my boyfriend, a blush creeping up my body. I tried to walk away, but Loki caught me around the waist with both hands, twirling me so I ended up snuggled into his chest.

"Not to intrude, Brother." Thor boomed heartily,"But we have a feast on Asgard to attend."

"Indeed we do, Thor." Loki commented smugly,"I just wanted to fluster Perseus a bit before I presented him as mine."

I slapped Loki's chest slightly, snorting,"You're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot." He whispered childishly, making me laugh.

"Will we see you again?" Steve asked me, a bit of worry in his voice.

I shrugged,"When you call on me. I'll try to visit often though."

"Are you still an Agent of SHIELD?" Pietro questioned me, confused.

I nodded eagerly,"I'll be a bit busy with work and the Gems, but I should still have time for you guys. If not, I can make time."

Vision laughed,"Yes! I got that one, because of the Time gem right?"

I grinned at his enthusiasm,"Yes, Vision. The Time gem could aid me in your need for my presence."

Wanda gave me a half hug after the rest of the team,"Good bye, Perseus. I'm always here if you need me."

I smiled gently at her,"Ditto."

"Ready to meet the parents? Loki teased.

"Yes, and you'll have to properly meet mine." I countered, raising an eyebrow at Loki's expression.

"Getting back to that..." Loki diverted,"After the party?"

I smirked at him,"What about after the party?"

"Am I allowed to make love to you?" Loki proposed in a dorky gentlemen matter.

I gave him a sincere smile,"Always and forever."

Tell me what you think...

Fin
June 28, 2017
63,277 total words