XXXV

Listen to this during the second part of the chapter. From Percy's perspective...

Vision

"I thought he was dead!" Clint exclaimed loudly.

Perseus rolled his eyes,"He is now. Did you not hear anything I just told you?"

I frowned,"I'm sure he did. He has ears as well."

Wanda nudged my side,"That's not what he meant, Vision."

Confusion became expressed on my face. Everyone shook their heads at me and I felt embarrassment creep under my skin. I guess since I was red and blue it didn't show as much as I thought it did. It's been at least half a year since Perseus gave me a soul, but I'm still grasping everything human.

"Just to recap, Agent Riles wasn't dead, but now he is." Tony interrupted,"Tartarus somehow took in three of the six infinity stone's power, and he still isn't effected by any of them."

"Yes." Loki confirmed.

I don't know, but I think I was the only one that noticed the norse god's fingers teasing the inside of Perseus' thigh. The Agent stood stock still as usual, slightly leaning into his lover. Loki had one arm wrapped around Perseus' waist with his hand turned towards the inner part of Perseus' leg.

"So what does that mean?" Steve questioned the Agent.

I saw a small tremble in his legs as he responded,"We need to act like Tartarus has three of the gems for future missions. We don't know which powers he holds from each gem."

"It is alright to assume a change of reality is what Tartarus took from the Reality Gem." Thor assured us.

"It's not just guessing, Thor." Loki chided, leaning more into Perseus,"Agent Riles used a change of reality on Perseus in his office."

At Loki's movement, Perseus stiffened even more. When Loki kissed his neck, Perseus' expression didn't change as he stared straight forward. I noticed his jaw clench a little, and his hand subtly hit Loki to keep him back. I looked around, was I the only one seeing this?

"Were you fooled?" Bruce asked Perseus questionably.

Perseus shook his head, stepping on Loki's toe to stop his ministrations,"No, I was actually using the Reality Gem when he entered the room."

Natasha frowned,"How'd you know to?"

Perseus raised an eyebrow,"Soul Gem."

Ahh, everyone nodded their head in understanding. We dispersed into our usual day activities now that we were all informed. I followed Wanda and Pietro to the training room. Tony and Bruce headed down to the lab, and the rest of the avengers followed the twins lead. When we all exited, I noticed Perseus and Loki staring each other down silently, an intimate aura in the air.

"Vision, do you wish to spar?" Thor asked me, flipping his hammer.

I nodded, sparring with Thor strengthened my control on my powers. Once Perseus took the Mind Gem from my body, he opened a new way for my body's powers. It turns out, that since Thor awakened me with lightning, I can control electricity.

I can take it from my own body as my muscles fire off the impulses to let me move. I join the left over unneeded electricity to take it outside of my body if I'm in distress, otherwise I store it so it can build overtime. Any other time, I use electricity I find elsewhere. I can't summon it from the sky like Thor.