XV

Loki

When Perseus turned towards us, his face was blank. His eyes that were usually filled with emotion were empty. I frowned, and walked over to him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He didn't even flinch. I shook him a bit to try and clear his head. Without even blinking, a wall of ice pushed me away from him. His head swiveled to face the Hulk who stood there panting in anger. Putting one hand out towards the beast, he gestured for it to come closer.

"Bruce," Perseus whispered "Come."

Surprisingly, the Hulk complied. I assume he was curious to what the little demigod wanted. As soon was the Hulk was within reaching distance, they both disappeared into vapor.

Everyone reacted differently. Agent Barton and Agent Natasha stumbled back, expecting to hear a roar of anger some distance away. Director Fury was just standing with his arms crossed, no care in the world.

Steve Rogers and Tony Stark were arguing about something, and the others started to get involved. The nerve of mortals, and my brother was just standing there, staring dumbly in the spot the two disappeared.

I rolled my eyes and worked on locating the two dangerous beings. To my surprise I found them in Alaska. Without another word, I transported myself to their location. When I arrived, I was standing on a glacier aways from the two.

The Hulk was rampaging around the isolated ice, breaking anything he could. While the half-blood stood to the side unfazed by mass destruction happening.

"I know you're there, Loki" Perseus voice rang out.

I started, the man hadn't even turned around. Then I saw the glowing band around his finger, and the water pushed my piece of ice closer to theirs. Well, I couldn't pretend I wasn't there anymore. I stepped onto his block of ice and stood next to him.

"Why are you two out here?" I questioned him.

"I'm letting him blow off his anger." He replied curtly.

I frowned even more,"How will that help. Hulk is only Hulk because he manifests his anger into something destructive."

Perseus faced me, cocking his head,"That was how he came to be, but anger or not, Hulk will always be with Dr. Banner. They just need to learn to balance their emotions."

I raised an eyebrow,"And getting rid of all the anger will help balance him out?"

He scowled at me,"It'll clear their head."

I shook my head amused. Mortals were odd, especially this one. Suddenly I got elbowed in the gut. I grunted as I doubled over, glaring at him. He smirked and mockingly stuck his tongue out at me.

Slowly I rose, when I reached my full height, I kicked my foot. I caught him off guard and he went down like the mortals little boat, the Titanic. He landed on his back, yelping in surprise. I looked down and snorted at him.

Next thing I know, my breath was knocked out of me as my front side met the ice. Instantly, my demeanor of playful changed to one of panic as my skin touched the ice. I started gasping, my skin was turning colors.

I felt myself transforming. I couldn't think straight. I tried backing away, but it was too late. I looked at Perseus in horror as he glanced at me curiously. I wept on the inside, and finished transforming into the monster made of ice.

I stepped back, not looking at Perseus. I kept retreating until I reached the edge. I still haven't looked at the demigod, knowing that his expression would be filled with disgust. Just like everyone else.