XIII

Percy

"What are you doing?" Steve's voice startled me out of my concentration.

I was on the platform of Stark's tower that led to open air and a barrier-less drop into heavy traffic. I didn't jump, but I lost my concentration. I turned a bit facing the soldier. He was looking at me pointedly with his arms crossed, Clint was with him. I regarded them stiffly.

"Summoning a soul." I answered softly.

I turned back to the open sky and closed my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I remembered who I was, activating the Soul gem. It glowed its bright green and when I opened my eyes, bodies disappeared and glowing blue spirits hovered, contained in the nearly translucent bodies. I ignored them all and turned my attention towards space.

I followed the recent trail of Thor's soul and reached what I assumed was Asgard. Ignoring all its beauty and greatness, I searched for Odin. I reasoned that he had to have been tainted by his son's souls because who we become is effected by who we're around, our environment.

I went past the arena, throne room, and bedrooms because I sensed no familiar norse gods soul. When I reached the prison, I found a single soul outside the cells. It had small amounts of Thor and Loki attached to us. Found him.

Striding up to him, I reached out and grasped the center of the blue hue. The body shook and collapsed as I hauled the soul to my body's location. I was the only one who's soul was the same as my body, just glowing the blue that everyone else was.

Since I possess the gem, I'm keeper and guardian of souls so it makes sense I have my limbs to travel outside my body to manipulate souls. Approaching my body, I returned to it and called off my search. I left the dimension of souls, but kept Odin here.

When I opened my eyes, Odin was floating in front of me. He was shaped like his body, but glowed blue. Hearing the gasps behind me, I didn't even have to turn to see the surprise on their faces.

"Who are you." Odin thundered.

I raised an eyebrow,"Perseus, the demigod who possesses the infinity stone. Currently the one who's keeping your soul here and not in your body."

He gaped at me before fury overtook his features.

"Don't worry," I assured him steely,"You're still alive, I haven't completely taken your soul away from your body."

"Return me." Odin ordered.

I smirked at him,"No."

"Now." He growled, his eyes flashing.

I turned around and headed towards the doors, pushing past the two avengers who looked suspiciously at Odin and I. The soul of the all-father followed me inside because after all, he was attached to me. The avengers followed me inside.

"Is that Thor's father?" Barton questioned, eyeing the soul.

"Yes." I replied.

"Why's he here? What did you do to him?" Steve demanded.

I rolled my eyes,"Relax, he's only here because he's being difficult."

"Are you going to send me back anytime soon?" Odin asked barely containing his anger.

"No."

"Why not." He snarled viciously.

I chuckled,"Down, Fido."

I wouldn't doubt that if we were in person right now, he would smite me. I heard Barton snicker in the background and mutter something that made Steve smile a bit. Guess I'm growing on them.