XXII

Percy

"Together." Stark answered the floating robot.

All of the avengers were under the roof of this stone building. Arches around the whole thing with a metal machine in the center of it. Robots were standing in a line in the hundreds, facing the avengers. The biggest of them all was hovering above them.

Ultron had glowing red eyes and was at least 7 feet tall. His metal shined like something new and was as thick as the sturdiest metal. Fire blasters were attached to his calf, keeping him in the air and his body was shaped as a man. Just without the parts...

I surveyed the avengers. They looked a little battle worn, but still ready to fight. A determined glint in all their eyes. There were three new members, Fury was wrong. The two mutants, yes, the flying muscle, no.

The boy was dressed in a silver body suit. Lady Artemis would appreciate his taste. His hair was mixed with gray and silver with darker tips. From where I stood, I could see the color of a moon shining in his eyes. His sister was almost an exact opposite.

She was shorter than him with flaming hair. It was a mix of red and brown, making it into a dark flame. Her eyes glowed a different kind of red, more scarlet to match her hair. She had this maroon jacket over her shirt. A wispy red glow danced between her fingers.

The last one wore a golden cape. His skin, from what I could tell, was just human skin, muscle to be precise. I couldn't see his face from where I was, but the surface of him was a mix of blue and red. No hair, but I could clearly make out the mind gem glowing a bright blue.

"That's extremely cliche, Stark." Loki stated,"Do you not have anything else?"

All of the avengers and their new teammates heads snapped over to find Loki. He had appeared onto of the key, crouching on it. In his hands were a pair of twin blades. His horned hat was already on top of his head, and his cape flowing in the wind. How dramatic.

"Loki," Ultron speculated.

"That is my name." Loki nodded.

"Are you here to join me in cleansing the world?"

I scoffed at that. As if, unfortunately it gave away my position. I berated my self, bad Agent. All heads whipped over to my location. I'm surprised they didn't have whiplash. I was leaning against one of the pillars in the corner.

I don't believe they noticed me because of my position. I was rather quiet, but the shadows hid most of my body, along with my black uniform I was practically invisible. Ultron turned away from me, regarding me as no threat. I scowled at that, I could see Loki's smirk as the robots eyes fell on him once again.

"Actually, I'm here with these petty mortals to save it." Loki replied indifferent.

I rolled my eyes, insufferable god. Why I even put up with him. Suddenly, Loki's blades transformed into his staff. I felt his power seeping from it.

"Also, the interesting Agent over there." Loki added.

Oh, that's why. How sweet, I rolled my eyes once more. Staff meant blasting, someone was going to be smitten soon. Ultron peered over at me once more. I gave him a blank look. I was not some animal to be looked at. He snarled at me.

"Why? Weren't you leading an invasion a couple years ago?" Ultron questioned.

Loki glanced at Thor,"I've had a change of heart."