Chapter 2

Amber's POV

I woke up to my alarm. I didn't want to go to school but At least it's Friday. All I have left is 2 more weeks of school until summer.

I was heading to the bathroom but I was interrupted by the sound of crying? I realized it was my mom in her bedroom.

"Mom? Are you okay?" I say as I rush over to her. "It's, it's your father, h-he l-left us." I was in complete shock. Why would he leave us? My parents were happy together as long as I have known. "W-why?" I stuttered as tears brimmed my eyes. "I-I don't know, he just left divorce papers and that's it!" My mom says. All I could think about was trying to comfort my mom so I gave her a tight hug and told her it would be okay.

*

*

*

I walked down the halls of my school depressed thinking about never seeing my father again. Then I realized that I didn't miss him as much as I thought. He wasn't the best father, I mean he didn't abuse me, he was just never there. For the first time today I smiled as I saw my two besties running toward me. "Hey girl! What's with the sad face?" Lexi asked. "My dad, he's gone. He left us." That was all I said in a dead tone. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry!" Gabby said and hugged me. I didn't really like talking about it so I just said "We are going to be late for class!"

It was finally the end of the day. When I got home I saw my little sister who only has half days at school, lucky. "Ava!" I screamed as I went to give her a hug. I wonder if she knows. I know Myles knows. "Hey can all of you come to the living room please?" My mom asked looking very upset and pale. "I have an announcement, we are moving." She said. For the second time today I was in shock. "Why are we moving?" Myles asked.  "Because I need to get away from here, it reminds so much of your father" She barely says about to cry. I understand why she wants to leave so I won't fight against it. "What about daddy?" Ava asks in here childish voice. I didn't want my mom to have to explain to her so I just said "Daddy had to leave because he is actually a super hero that fights crime, so we have to move so we can stay safe." I thought of that right of the top of my head. Not so bad, right? "Really!" Ava asks all excited. If only she knew the truth. "Yeah, really." I said. I would hate to have to be the one to explain this when she gets older. "Where?" Ava asks my mom. "Well I got this really good job offer that pays really well, in Alabama, Troy Alabama." for the third time today I was in shock. Alabama is like half way across the country since we live in Maine. "Woah!" Ava says. Myles didn't say anything, like he usually does, he's always quiet and to himself. Maybe in Alabama he could make some friends. Wait a minute, Troy, Alabama. Dem White Boyz live there. That would be real funny if I met them.

Probably not.

I would have to do some stalking. Track them down, walk right past them accidentally trip and say 'Oh, I'm so sorry!' and they are mine.

___________________________

Second chapter!!! Sucks but it will get better and longer! Kinda just a filler. Hope you like!