Chapter 26 (last chapter)

Ok, I'm so sorry but this is the LAST CHAPTER! I will be making a sequel soon! I'll update this when I make a sequel so you will know!

___________________________

-- end of summer --

Amber's POV

UGH! I can't believe it's the end of summer!

It all happened so fast. I'm happy I got to spend it with the people I love.

Part of it with Lexie and the rest with my hot boyfriend and my beautiful best friend.

I haven't seen Alex since that day and everyone refused to talk to Colton.

Gabby told me about what she did and I respect her for that!

Today me, Clay, and Gabby were going to a pool party for back to school and getting into high school.

I'm going to miss Gabby so much because she's leaving tomorrow morning.

I grabbed my black bikini with white and gray polka dots and slipped it on. Putting on a dark blue sundress over it.

I put my hair in a messy bun since I'll be swimming.

Gabby walked into my room with a black bikini with green and blue polka dots.

"Copy much?" I asked her.

We actually just bought these bikinis together.

"Shut the fuck up. I was wondering if I could borrow a sundress." She said.

I tossed her a blue and yellow sundress.

"Thanks." she said while slipping it on.

"I'm going to miss you soo much!" I said to her then tackled her in a hug.

"Don't think about that now. I can come down every break we have off of school and tonight is supposed to be fun! Cry tomorrow!" She said while hugging back.

She always did have the best advice.

I heard someone barge in the front door.

"You guys ready!" A voice said that clearly belonged to Clay.

He now just walks in. No one cares.

I was getting ready to leave when I saw my present for my mom. Her baby shower is soon. She's having a girl and I'm so excited!

Is hurried and put it in my closet. it was a shirt that said 'Pretty Like Mommy!' it was so adorable.

I grabbed a green and white stripped towel. Then a blue and green swirly towel for me and Gabby.

I walked downstairs to see Clay waiting.

He gave me hug because we hug a lot.

I slipped on black flip flops. Then left.

*

*

*

We got to the party hosted by a girl I'm friends with at school. The whole 8th was here.

I immediately jumped in the pool. I was really hot since I walked in the hot sun all the way here.

Then Clay and Gabby jumped into the big ass pool. Then Maizy came out, the host of this party, we are good friends.

"Amber! You're here!" She said then jumped into the pool and swam over to me.

"Yeah. I just got here. This is my best friend Gabby. She's visiting me from Maine." I showed off Gabby.