Chapter 4

Amber's POV

It was morning and I was in the shower. Today was my first day of school at Troy Middle School (I don't know if that's real). Clay and I had so much fun last night! Hopefully he likes me as much as I like him. Who am I kidding? Why would Clay fucking LaBrant like me? He probably already has a girlfriend.

I tried to not let those thoughts upset me. At least we were somewhat friends. I guess? I got out of the shower and put on a black tank top, with a light washed studded jean vest, and black leggings and my combat boots. I always loved this outfit. I put my hair in a simple side braid and I put on eyeliner and mascara. I'm not a big makeup person. I never intend to look like Barbie.

I grabbed my Vera Bradley bag and left. As I was walking, I have to walk because Myles, the douche bag, left without me, a car pulled up next to me.

"We have candy." I heard a familiar voice. Turns out it was Clay in the back seat of a car.

"CANDY!" I shouted.

"Come on. We will give you a ride." Clay said.

I accepted the ride because I didn't know where the school was. I was just hoping that I would find it while walking. "Thanks" I said to Cole, Jack and Clay "I probably would have gotten lost." I said with a little laugh at the end.

Clay laughed too.

"I'm going to show you around school so you know where your classes are." Clay said.

"Ok" I said while laughing and nodding.

"Now where's my candy?" I joked.

"I don't have candy, but I have gum." Clay said.

"That works!" I said and laughed.

*

*

*

Five minutes later we arrived at school. Since Cole is in high school he didn't get out of the car. Jack went his separate way. Clay and I went to the office to get my schedule and stuff. Luckily I have home room with Clay.

"Class this is our new student Amber Telosses. Say 'hi' everyone." Mrs.fay said. I heard murmurs of 'hi'. Wow I feel so welcomed. Hint the sarcasm. "Amber sit were you would like." Mrs.Fay said. Clay motioned me to sit next to him. So I did. Mrs.Fay seemed nice.

*

*

*

The day slowly went by and a couple guys said 'looks it's the new hot girl!' I ignored them, knowing they were probably just players in training. It was the end of the day and I was at my locker. I felt a presence behind me so I turned around. A caked face, bleach blonde girl stood behind me.

"Listen Clay likes me not you, so stop trying!" she said.

Bitchy much?

"Damn girl! you need to calm the fuck down! I wasn't trying to go after Clay! we are FRIENDS! Anyway why would Clay want to go out with you? I mean I just met you and you are already classified as a bitch!" I said with a smirk.

"Why would Clay want to go out with you? You are so ugly and fat! It's disgusting." Barbie said back.

"Bitch please! Look at yourself. It looks like someone smashed a cake in your face, and you say I'm ugly! Well Barbie I've seen prettier things come out of my ass than you!" I said with complete confidence.

I shut my locker, leaving Barbie speechless.

I walked out of the school and Clay caught up with me.