Chapter 25

Amber's POV

Really he had to do it this way.

"Why couldn't you have texted me or called me?"

"Because it's just that important." Clay said.

Wow! Wonder what this could be.

"Well, what is it?" I asked him.

I just want to sleep that's all! Just sleep.

"Ok, so uhh I was sneaking over to Colton's house and I looked through his window and isawhimandlaurenkiss!"

What did he just say?

"Speak slower!" I demanded.

"I saw him and Lauren k-kissing." Clay said in depression.

I am in shock, big shock.

"THATS DOUCHE SNOZEL!" I yelled.

"Why? Why does this has to happen to my best friend? She doesn't deserve this! I'm going to go over there and rip his mouth off." I said. Anger built up in me.

Clay tried to calm me down. I was mad and that's it. I just need to cool down.

Maybe punching Colton in the fucking face will make me feel better!

"Why the fuck are you yelling?" Gabby said coming into my room.

Oh shit.

I looked at Clay he had the 'what the fuck do we do face' just like me.

"Gabby come here. It's best to tell you now." I said to her.

This is gonna be hard.

"What? Don't tell me your pregnant!" she assumed.

"No, no, oh god no!" Me and Clay both said.

She gave out a sigh of relief.

Did she really think I'm pregnant?

"Ok. so Clay was sneaking over to Colton's house and he looked through his window and saw him kissing that bitch Lauren I told you about." I said to her.

I'm preparing for her waterworks.

"Thank god, he did something before I had to!" She said.

"What?" Me and Clay both questioned her.

"I live in Maine! I'm only here for the summer. I can't have a relationship! I'm mean I'm a little mad that he cheated on me but I couldn't care less about not having a relationship anymore. Anyway Colton gave off that man whore vibe. So I was expecting this or he was gonna try to get in my pants so I was prepared for this." Gabby said proud.

"Damn, that was a lot easier than I thought." Clay said, but I didn't know what to say.

My jaw was hanging from my mouth.

"SPEECHLESS!" Gabby said then snapped her fingers.

Is she happy about this?

"Are you happy or something?" I asked Gabby.

"Well, I'm happy. I also didn't really care about Colton. I mean I liked him but I wasn't mentally attached to him." She said.

"Ok, well umm I'm gonna go now considering it's past midnight." Clay said breaking the silence.

"Ok. Bye see ya later!" Clay gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before he went out the balcony door.

"I'm going back to bed. Love ya!" With that Gabby left and I was finally alone so I could sleep.

Gabby's POV

I honestly didn't care about what Colton did. I just don't want it to happen to anyone else.

I put my hair in a messy bun. I slipped on sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I put on my ugg boots.

Let's go take a little trip to Colton's house.

*

*

*

I arrived at Colton's house. I peeked through his window. He should really get some blinds.

I knocked on his window. He shot up from his bed and saw me. He came over and unlocked it.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I'm here to show this mother fucker what I'm all about!

"To see you of course!" I climbed into his room.

"It's kinda late." He said.

"That's what makes this better!" I said in a cheery voice to throw him off track.

"Oh ok." He said like he didn't care.

I slapped him across the face and kneed him in the balls.

"I know what you were doing! Clay and Amber told me you unfaithful douche snozel!" I said straight to his face.

With that I climbed back out the window almost falling from laughter. That was fun!

___________________________

I'm probably gonna end this in the next 2 or 3 chapters but I'm gonna make a sequel!

Thanks for 2K! and all the votes!

Kik: @amber.the.hoe

Instagram: @ambre.lynn

Snapchat: @Jelly_Bellie

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!

~Love y'all, Amber Lynn