Chapter 8

Amber's POV

I think I just crapped my pants. Clay Fucking LaBrant just asked me out! Of course, I want to go out with him.

Clay's POV

What if she says no.

This was possibly the worst idea ever!

I look at Amber. She has a pity and sad look on her face.

FUCK! I MESSED EVERY THING UP! I RUIEND ARE FRIENDSHIP AND EVERYTHING! I HATE MYSELF!

Never again.

"Clay I'm so sorry. I wouldn't like to be your girlfriend," those word hit me hard.

I can't believe this is happening.

"Not at all," why does she keep talking?

I get it she doesn't like me in the way I like her.

"I WOULD LOVE TO!" Amber screamed with an excited look in her face.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

I didn't know what to do so I just smiled like the idiot I am.

Then she hugged me! hugged me tight. Like her life depended on it, and I'm going to be honest I liked it.

I felt sparks where she touched me, and my instant reaction was to hug back even tighter.

Amber's POV

I'm now officially dating Clay LaBrant!

Like holy fuck!

I can't believe the face he made, it was hilarious!

I had to try my best to keep me from laughing, but I instantly felt bad so I said yes then hugged him, really tight.

Then he hugged me back, even tighter. I felt sparks fly everywhere and I just wanted to kiss him so bad, but is it too soon?

I don't know.

"You should have seen your face!" I said bursting out laughing.

"How was I supposed to act?" Clay said back.

"But you gotta admit I played you good!" I was still laughing like a dying seal.

"yeah, you did! and I hate you for that!" Clay said playfully as we started to walk back.

Clay's POV

I loved the way she played me like that, but I hated it at the moment.

Well at least I know that my girlfriend, my girlfriend I like saying that, will never be boring.

Not like she ever was.

Then Amber's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey mom!"

"Now?"

"Oh ok."

"Wait, what?"

"Okie dokie!"

"Love you! Bye!"

Then she hung up.

Amber's POV

Me and Clay were walking back when I got call.

I didn't bother seeing who it was.

"Hello?"

'Hey sweetie!"

It was my mother.

"Oh hey mom!"