Chapter 3

Amber's POV

I straightened my long light brown hair. I wanted to look nice for my last day here. I put on my The Beatles shirt, blue jeans, and combat boots. All weekend I spent packing and throwing things away. I told Gabby and Lexie about me moving and we all cried together. Today I only have a half day. We would have left already but I have to turn in my text books and stuff like that.

As I entered the school I went straight to the office. "Hi, umm, I'm Amber Telosses. This is my last day here and I need to return my books." I said in a polite way. "Ah yes, I have that written down here, I will give you this pass and you just go into all your classes and return your stuff." The secretary said in her high squeaky voice. "Ok, thanks!" I said and left. I don't know why I have to leave now I have two weeks of school left. Why can't I just finish? Ugh, moving is so frustrating!

By the time I got everything turned in it was the end of first period. Wow, that was a lot faster than I thought. I was planning on saying my 'goodbyes' to gabby and Lexie at lunch time, but I don't want to wait 3 hours so I decided to just go find them now.

Saying goodbye was hard. 'Goodbye! I love you! I'll miss you!' was being shouted at me. This time I finally cried my dark blue eyes out. I'm really going to miss my only two friends. By now second period already started and Gabby and Lexi were strangling me with tight hugs. "Hey!" someone yelled. "Get to class!" yelled Mr.Shepp, one of my teachers. Well I'm definitely not going to miss him, he's just an ass face. "Promise to call and Skype us everyday." Said Gabby. "Promise" I said with a small smile, but I knew that wouldn't happen, it will just get too hard.

*

*

*

I was sitting in my car, we have been driving through Alabama for about an hour. I was listening to Pandora on my iPhone when Sweet Home Alabama came on.

How typical.

Doesn't feel like home.

Then my mom pulled up into a rich neighbourhood, must be passing through. There is no way I'm going to live in one of these houses.

And I spoke too soon.

Before I knew it I was sitting in a car, in the drive way of a really big and nice house. "Told you my job paid off." My mom said and actually smiled. Well if she is happy, I can at least try to be. I mean my no longer dad did just leave her, I mean us. I wonder if my neighbours talk in really annoying fancy rich people accents.

I think I would end up punching them in the face.

As I wondered into the house I thought maybe I might be okay if I was locked up in this house. I had a nice kitchen, living room, another living room, and an office, and a big fancy bathroom and I was only on the first floor.

I was the first one to go upstairs because I wanted to pick my bedroom first. I found out that my mom already sent our furniture down to the house and had designers come in and decorate everything. So sadly I got the second biggest room, but my mom got the biggest, Myles got the third biggest, and the of course Ava got the smallest.

My bedroom had teal walls, which I like, a king sized bed, a white dresser, a big wall mirror, a big flat screen TV, and a balcony! This is was honestly cool.

I also have a walk in closet and a ensuit bathroom. I guess living here won't be so bad. Unless the people here are snobby bitches.

They annoy me so much.

I one time got suspended before because I beat the crap out of queen bitch at my now old school, but it was worth it.

*

*

*

Clay's POV

(Monday morning)

Mondays suck so bad. School ends in two weeks though. I saw some moving trucks across the street. I wonder who is moving there.

I made it to my home room class and the teacher had an important announcement. "Okay class, tomorrow we will have a new student." New student? But it's almost summer.

I wonder if he or she is the one that moved in across the street. One kid asked "Can you tell us about this new student?"

"No, you will have to find out tomorrow." Said Mrs.Fay.

I'm kinda excited to have a new student. Maybe we will be friends. I need something new in life. Other than being the brother of Cole in Dem White Boyz, my life is boring.

When I got home I couldn't wait for school tomorrow. Wow, I never thought I would say that.... "Clay, Jack, Cole, John, Baylor come with us and say 'hi' to the new neighbours!" I heard my mom.

Ugh, I don't want to. It seems to awkward.

When we got across the street, my mom rang the doorbell. A middle aged woman opened the door. "Hello I'm Sherri from across the street, this is Cole, John, Baylor, Jack, Clay, Tate, and Lilly. My husband, Ken, is at work. We just wanted to welcome you to the neighbourhood." Said my mom in a polite manner. "Ohh how nice! I'm Carol, let me just get my kids real quick." she said. I heard a few names being called. then she was came back. "This is Myles, Amber, and Ava." Amber looked about my age and she was beautiful! I bet that's her in my class. She is just so pretty. My jaw kinda dropped. "Hi" I said.

Damn! My voice cracked!

Ava walked up to Lilly "Hi I'm Ava, do you want to play with my dolls?" Ava said. Awe that's cute. Lilly has a new friends "Yes! My name is Lilly." said Lilly. Maybe Amber will invite me into her bedroom.

Never mind that sounds way too perverted.

Cole, John, and Baylor took Myles somewhere. I guess he is around their age. Jack just went back home. My mom and Carol went in for coffee. This is awkward we are kinda just standing there.

Amber's POV

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I can't believe that I am living across the street from Dem White Boyz, and Clay is so cute! The way that he said 'hi' was adorable.

He probably feels awkward now.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask as chill as possible. "Sure" He says real quick. I probably creeped him out.

He's never going to want to talk to me! I'm just going to try to act cool. So I lead him to my bedroom which I already unpacked and everything so it looks really cool. I still look nice even though I went through a long plane and car ride. so I might be okay. "So what do you want to do?" Clay asked.

"Um how about Q and A." I suggested. "Yeah!" Clay said all excited.

Maybe he does have an interest in me... "Okay you go first." I said.

( C= Clay A= Amber)

C. age?

A. 14

C. What grade?

A. 8th

C. why did you move?

A. My moms job

C. Did you know who I am?

A. I've heard of you

After awhile of that we decided to stop. Some of the questions I lied because I didn't want to say the real answer yet. I asked Clay if he could show me around town and when he said 'yes' I was so happy!

Clay's POV

She asked me if I could show her around town! Score! I found out a lot about and she seems really interesting and I really like her! As we were walking, we passed Starbucks. "Hey, wanna get Starbucks?" I asked. "Oh umm I didn't bring money." She said upset. "I'll pay."

"Ok but I'm paying you back." She said but I'm not going to let her do that. "Nope my treat, you will not pay me back." I said. "Ugh! People are so frustrating." she said sarcastically. Which made me laugh. We got our Starbucks and walked around town till it was late. I'm really liking this girl!

___________________________

Okay this is like the first real chapter! so I hope you liked it! :)