Chapter 14

Amber's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I hurried up and grabbed before anyone would wake up. It was a text from my mom.

M: How is everything?

A: good. how's the trip? when is Ava and Myles coming back?

M: I'm doing fine. Myles is staying at the LaBrants for who knows how long, and Ava is staying at her friends until I get back. I didnt want to put pressure on you to take care of her. well I'll let you get back to what you were doing. love you!

A: love you too! bye.

I kinda feel bad. I never told my mom about Clay and his friends staying the night. She probably won't care. She's one I those cool moms and she trust me, she knows I'm responsible enough.

We didn't even make a mess. Well, we were out most of the time. I didn't want to take the chance of getting in trouble, so I quickly texted her.

A: by the way. Clay and his friends stayed the night.

M: I know. your brother told me. it's okay. :)

Did my mom really send a smiley face?

I looked around and noticed the others weren't in the living room. Oh shit!

Did they really do that?

Ew.

I didn't want to think about the thought.

I went up to my room to shower real quick.

When I got to my room I saw Gabby sleeping in my bed and Colton sleeping on my couch.

Now where are Lexie and Alex?

It finally came to my mind.

The guest room! I ran to there and saw 2 beds filled with 2 people. Lexie in one of them and Alex in the other.

Ok, so i know where every one is, good!

I walked back to my room and quietly grabbed clothes and undergarments and headed to my bathroom. I stripped and stepped in to the hot water.

*

*

*

After my shower I brushed my teeth. I changed into my outfit for the day.

White high waisted shorts and a pink crop top with a black heart on it.

I put on light makeup and curled my hair.

I slipped on black flip flops and headed back downstairs.

Everyone was still sleeping even Clay.

I was hungry but I didn't feel like making a big breakfast.

So I popped a blueberry bagel into the toaster and started brewing coffee.

I love coffee so much!

I walked over to Clay and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He looked so cute while sleeping!

He smiled really big.

Did I really wake him up?

He finally got up. "I could wake up like that everyday!" he said.

"Glad to wake you up!" I said and laughed.

*

*

*

I put in a bagel for Clay and put cream cheese on Mine.

The coffee was finally ready and I poured 2 cups for me and Clay. I got out my favourite coffee creamer, York pepper mint patty, and added that to the coffee.

"Can I stay here everyday?" Clay asked as I handed him his coffee.

"Why? Because you get special treatment from you girlfriend?" I could never get used to saying that 'girlfriend'

"Maybe." he smirked and I'll say that damn smirk is so cute.

I gave Clay is bagel and did the typical morning small talk.

When we were finished we ran upstairs to wake up our friends.

I body slammed gabby as he did the same to colton.

They both groaned.

"Time to get your lazy asses up!" I shouted.

Gabby got up with no problem. She's used to me doing this to her in the morning.

Now it was time for Lexie. I went to the guest room and smacked her with my stuffed Nemo pillow. She's used to this too. She quickly shot up.

"Wanna do that again mother fucker?" She's got sass.

"Wanna do it to Alex?" I asked her hoping she would get less angry about me waking her up.

"Yes!" She grabbed the pillow and kept whacking him over and over again.

I left the room because I didn't wanna be part if this.

I walked back downstairs to see Clay in the living room watching Sponge Bob.

Then Gabby and colton in the kitchen making bagels.

Later Lexie and Alex came down they were laughing. Wonder what happened up there.

Sadly Clay, Colton, and Alex had to leave but me and the girls needed a girls day, and that's what we did.

Had a girls day.

Clay's POV

Colton and Alex went home. so I was stuck at my house with my family including Myles.

"So Clay, you and my sister," he started off.

Where is this going?

"I want you to stay away from her. Don't go near her. Don't talk to her. If I see you even look at her I will fuck you up so bad you will wish you were dead!" I'm about to shit my pants.

I never knew he could be so scary! He's always chill and laid back.

"Oh ok." Was all I can say.

Then he starts laughing. "Nah! I'm just fucking with you!" He said.

I crapped my self for nothing.

"You should have seen you face!" He was laughing hysterically.

I hate him right now! He scared me shitless!

"I get what you are going through. When I was your age, I met this girl and let me tell you. she was fine! We dated for a little bit." He said.

"Well, what happened to her?" I asked.

Hopefully me and Amber don't end up calling our relationship off.

I can't even think about it.

"Turns out she was whore. I'm okay with you dating Amber because I know she isn't a whore." This is officially the weirdest conversation ever.

___________________________

I had another snow day! yay!

Thanks for over 700 readers!!! VOTE AND COMMENT! love y'all!!