Chapter 23

Amber's POV

Me and Gabby were getting ready for out trampoline date.

Fun name, trampoline date.

Since it's trampolines and stuff, I put on red shorts and a black shirt that says 'Internet Kids Never Sleep' and my converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and did light makeup like usual.

Gabby wore washed jean shorts and a blue Aeropostale shirt and converse. She did her hair and makeup the same.

Clay and Colton picked us up. Gabby and I rode our penny boards, while Clay and Colton rode their scooters.

We got to Sky Max. I was really excited because I never been in a trampoline room before!

Of course Clay and Colton payed for us to get in. We got into the room. I hurried and took my shoes off and ran to the trampoline.

I laughed when I slipped because of my socks.

So did every one else. I took my socks of and threw them by my shoes. I looked at my toe nails that I painted the other day. black with sparkles.

Everyone else joined me and we were bouncing around. I noticed only a couple other people.

THIS IS WHAT MAKES IT BETTER!

I was bouncing off the walls literally!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

I was doing flips and everything. this is so fun!

"Havin fun?" Clay came bouncing to me.

"THE BEST TIME EVER!" I shouted.

Clay laughed. I laughed too.

After a while of jumping we left because we were hungry. I suggested Chipotle, and everyone agreed.

Oh, how my ideas are so great? I don't know!

I got a chicken burrito so did everyone else. We do love our chicken! I love chicken so much. So much!

We ate our giant ass chicken burritos and we got Starbucks. I also love Starbucks so much and we've been through this.

Tonight we were staying the night at Clay's house. Like best date ever.

___________________________

I'm almost to 2K!!!!!! yay!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!

~Love y'all, Amber Lynn