Chapter 15 - Kiss and make-up

Warning: manxman

I woke up to Dan snuffling my ear in his sleep.

'Mhmm stop- I don't want you, I want. Phil.' He mumbled.

I chuckled, before deciding to wake him, 'Dan!' I whispered. Shaking his arm carefully. 'Wake up sleeping beauty!' I chuckled, his brown eyes darted towards me and he blinked.

'Phil, don't wake me up.' He mumbled, shoving his head into my arm.

'Then can I at least have my arm back so I can go eat o-'

'No, I need somebody to cuddle in my sleep.' He mumbled, wrapping his arms around my frame.

I pushed him so he was facing up, then straddled him. 'God your cute.' I giggled. He growled in reply, and I lent down, brushing my lips against his.

'Stop. It's to early.' He whispered, but within seconds we where making out.

I began rolling up Dan's shirt, reminding myself of his scars. I shivered, but ignored them, I'm not one to judge. Our lips released, and I carefully pulled it over Dan's head, who was now really awake.

'Can we have every morning like this,' he groaned into my lips, before pulling of my top. His hands slithered to the boxer shorts I wore last night to bed, he began playing with the elastic, making my tummy do flips. I let out a small moan, before moving down to Dan's neck. I sucked and clawed at his neck, attempting to create a hickey as he let out groans of jolly. I could feel him getting hard.

Was it to soon?

Only one way to find out.

I lowered my hands to his waist, but not before kissing down his neck. I began to move his boxers down.

'Are you sure?' I mumbled.

'Uh yes!' He moaned out.

'Shut up, my mum will hear us!' I giggled, pulling off his boxers completely, leaving him naked in my younger siblings bed.

'Your turn sweetie.' He chuckled. Pulling down my boxers, I straddled him again, kissing him a little more.

'I want you in me.' I whispered.

'That can be arranged.' Dan chuckled. 'Lube?'

'Er, top draw.' I groaned, pointing to the draw next to the bed.

'Why does your brother have lube?'

'I brung some in last night, just in case.' I chuckled, as Dan grabbed the strawberry flavoured lube.

'Oh you.' He replied, as he began squirting some on his hands and rubbed onto his member.

'Now,' I whispered. He lined himself up. Then entered me raw.

At first it was uncomfortable, but he soon found the right spot and began to go back and forth in and out, speed gathering.

I let a few moans escape, but covered my mouth.

Dan's brown eyes gazed into mine, and the moment was perfect. 'I'm almost there.' He whispered.

'Same.' I mumbled. He came into me, then pushed me back and finished me off in his mouth.

We both pulled on our boxers, and laid back.

'Its Christmas tomorrow,' I giggled.

'Oh... I'm expecting a really good gift!' Dan chuckled, kissing my nose, before snuggling into me.