Chapter 16 - Turn Of Events

I woke up to Dan shaking me.

'It's 1pm!' He moaned.

'Uh, I hate you.' I whispered. ' and I hate jet lag!'

'Stop being over dramatic!' He giggled, pulling me out of bed, we walked up my room, and we both changed into some of the clothes we brung with us.

'My mum and dad will be working, even though it's Christmas Eve.' I mumbled.

'Oh, yeh I need to get the rest of your present, can we go into town and you meet up with people so i can go and get it. I ordered it but i need to pick it up.'

'Oh, sure!' I smiled, ruffling his hair before making him follow me walk down the stairs. We got to the bottom and I lead him to the kitchen, we ate a quick breakfast then rushed out to town.

'Yeh.. So I'm by Starbucks... Oh.. I SEE YOU!' I screamed out.

'I will call you when I'm finished.' Dan smiled, before scurrying out of sight.

I promised myself I will tell Jake about me and Dan. It's only fair. He is the love of my life.

-

After some shopping, we sat down in Starbucks.

'So, about the other night.' I mumbled.

'Oh, come on Phil. Don't say you didn't enjoy it.' Jake shuffled closer to me. Making me scream inside. What the hell was going on.

'What do you mean Jake?'

'You say you loved me.' Jake mumbled, grasping my hand harshly. 'And I said I loved you as well..'

'Oh no I.' I begun.

'I thought we where best friends. I always thought of you as more, and I haven't stopped thinking about you since last night. You looked, so hot.' He breathed into my ear. I felt slightly turned on, but pushed it away.

'Jake, this is wrong.' I whispered.

'You kissed me first!' He mumbled. 'You came onto me. I was drunk, you controlled the whole thing. I remember you coming onto me. You grinded me Phil. You then moaned for me to follow you to Cathers bedroom, we made out for ag-'

'IM IN LOVE WITH DAN, NOT YOU.' I screamed.

'Wha-t.' He growled.

'You heard me I-'

'No. Phil, you love me. You told me. I know people who could kill you. You love me. You will always love me. Dan is a waste of space.' He whispered in a harsh tone. 'Don't fuck me around Lester. You love me... Don't you.'

I felt panic struck me.

'I could tell your parents, your homophobic parents.' He got closer, his breath aching my cheek.

'You will dump Dan, you have a until Boxing Day. We are meeting up and you will ask me out, and I will say yes.' He stood up, and walked away.

I had to do it.

But I love Dan.

But Dan would hate me.

But my parents would kill me. Snuggling into his arm, smelling his sent.

I decided to think about it tomorrow night, as I had Christmas to look forward to.

-

Once we finished our dinner, me and Dan proceed to play on the xbox until rather late.

'I think it's time to sleep.' Dan whispered, turning off our game as he was beginning to lose.

'Ugh, fine.' Mumbled, getting into my covers. Dan turned of the light, and climbed in after.

'Thankyou.' He whispered.

'For what?'

'Being the perfect boyfriend.' He mumbled. I shivered, considering I might have to dump him tomorrow. I didn't want him to think that.

'No,' I whispered. Smelling his scent.

'Yes, I love you.' He whispered. Snuggling into me.

I allowed the darkness to take me.