Characters

Nandini Murthy

Nandini Murthy is a cute bubbly, awsmm baby doll......She has chubby cheek...pouty pinky lips.. she is pure hearted.... she is soo innocent & her innocent character is change into rude due to some past.... she luv her dad & mom.... She is a billionare person daughter. Her father name is Mr.Dinesh Murthy. Her mom is house wife. She will take care of Nandu. Her mother name is Mrs.Durga Murthy. Nandu share everything with her mom & dad. Her age is 18.

Nandu Mom

She is also like Nandu. She love her family so much. She will take care of her innocent daughter like a fragile doll. If her daughter cry she also cry with her. She will do anything for her daughter. She will fulfil her daughter wish always. If her daughter ask anything to her she immediately buy that thing for her.

Nandu dad.

He also like his daughter more than the world. He can't able to see her in sadness. He always think about her future. If she take any decision in her life he will support her decision. He will always take care about her. He can't able leave her alone in sadness. He also thinking his daughter as a precious thing in his life.

Now I am going to give the introduction about our hero.

Manik Malhotra.

Manik is a hot handsome hunk. His age is 20.He also rich but he is not so rich than Nandu but rich. He love his father so much. He is so innocent. He not do bad things like his mom character. He not angry with any person very easily. When angry came with one person no one can't able to stop him. He is a best singer. He love his family. His heart is so pure to the inside & outside world.

Manik mom.

She is also like Manik. She love his family so much. She will take care of her innocent son like a fragile doll. If her son cry she also cry with her. She will do anything for her daughter. She will fulfil his son wish always. If her son ask anything to her she immediately buy that thing for him. She will care his son more carefully. His mom name is Nyeonika Malhotra.

Manik Dad

He also like his son more than the world. He can't able to see him in sadness. He always think about his future. If she take any decision in his life he will support his decision. He will always take care about him. He can't able leave him alone in sadness. He also thinking his son as a precious thing in his life. His salary is Rs – 1,00,000 only. He got that like contract only. Sometime only got 5,00,000 contract.

Other character & relationships r we can seen in the story guys. I

Very soon I will post the prologue for this ss frnds.

So keep smiling ❤💕💖💘💙💗💗💛💛💛

Do commenting for this story 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊