Chapter : 1 A Fight in first meet

Nandu & her frnds enter into the car. She started driving the car🚗. They reached the S.P.A.C.E. college.

Then she park the car in the college & went out from the car. Then they move to the S.P.A.C.E.

They see the S.P.A.C.E college & mesimerised.

Nav- guys the S.P.A.C.E is so big yaar.

Nan 😉- Navya plzz close ur mouth.

Nav😣- Nandu stop kidding me.

Nan😋 – ok yaar. Shall we move inside!

Abhimanyu- ya sure.

They move to the office. She saw huge number of person is standing in the line. They move straight to the principal room. Nandu papa is sitting in the principal room.

Nan- papa.

DM- beta I say everything to the principal. R u happy now beta.

Nan😃😃😃😊😊😊- I am sooo happy😊😊😊 papa.

She hugged her dad & kissed 😚😚😚😚 on her dad cheeks.

DM smiled 😊😊 & left from that place. Then Nandu saw the Principal.

Nan – sir we will come now.

Pri – ok.

Then they left from the cabin.

Scene changed

Mnk & his sister standing in a place.

Mnk – mukthi don't be tensed yaar. I am here with u yaar.

He cupped her face & reducing her tension. In that time Mnk frnds came that place. They saw Manik is standing there. They move towards him. They called Mnk.

Mnk turned & see his frnds.

Mnk – hai guys C abir.

Cab – hai buddy. By the way who is this?

Mnk – she is my sister yaar.

Cab – ohhhkkkk!

Mnk- she is going to join our group fab-4 & from now onwards our band name is changed into Fab-5

Cab- ok yaar but we want some more person more person to join our group.

Mnk- ya I know I am trying my best yaar. Ok guys I want to move to the office room now.

Cab- ok yaar.

Both of them move from that place & moving towards the office room.

Mnk- mukthi u go I will come now.

Muk- ok bhai.

She move from that place. Nandu & her frnds walking in the corridor. She was talking with her frnds. Without seeing the person. Suddenly she hit Mukthi. She turn & about to say sorry. She see Mukthi.