Chapter : 1 C Remembering past

Suddenly the light off in that place... fab-5 & all other members are shocked due to the light off.... The spot light fall on the stage...

Fab -5 saw Nandu on the stage... she was standing with the guitar 🎸 .... She started playing the guitar 🎸 .....

She tuned the "Main tenu samjhawan "song lyrics..

Abhimanyu & Navya joined with her & play the drum & keyboard 🎹 .....

Nandu play the guitar & started singing the song....

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bina lagda jee

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bina lagda jee

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera

Main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Jaan meri, jaan meri

All of them are enjoying the song.... Fab-5 also enjoying the song...

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne

Tere dil diyaan raahan

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne

Tere dil diyaan raahan

Tu jo mere naal tu rehta

Turpe meriyaan saaha

Jeena mera.. hoye

Hun hai tera, ki main karaan

Tu kar aitbaar mera

Main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Jaan meri, jaan meri

Nandu move towards fab-5 & singing the song... they all impressed in her voice...

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bina lagda jee

Ve changa nahi o keeta beeba

Dil mera tod ke

Ve bada pachtaiyaan akhaan

Naal tere jod ke.....

Atlast line of the song nandu started singing & closed her eyes.... A small drop of tears come in her corner of her eyes.... Abhimanyu & Navya saw that & move towards her & keep their hand on her shoulder.....

Nandu turn & see them & smiled little & control her cry & continuously singing the song.... Finally she cmpltd the song....

All of them are impressed in her beautiful voice....

They congratulate Nandu & her band....

Then they move towards fab-5 band...

Abhimanyu – how was our performance....guys....

Cabir-it was really awesome... Nandu your voice is sooo beautiful .....

Nandu-thank you yaar....

Dhruv-welcm to our fab -5 group guys....

Abhimanyu – hmm guys....

Cabir- we want to celebrate it guys new member are joined in our band... now our fab-5 is turned into fab-8.... We surely want to celebrate it....

Alya-ya guys we want to celebrate it.....

Cabir- guys I will come now....

Manik- where are you going yaar....

Cabir- I will come now....

Cabir left from that place & announced all of them for a couple dance.... He say the DJ to play the "Ishq wala song " from student of the year...

Dj play the song.....

Alya & Dhruv move to the dancing floor & started dancing.....

Cabir move near to Navya & ask her for a dance.....

Navya-say yes & move with him & started dancing in the dancing floor....

After few min Abhimanyu saw mukthi.. he slowly move towards her...

Abhimanyu –can I dance with the beautiful lady.....

Mukthi –ya sure...

They also move to the dancing floor & started dancing....

Manik & Nandu was watching their frnds are dancing in the dance floor....

Then Manik saw Nandu ..... Nandu feel something different & saw Manik.... He slowly move towards her....

Manik – Nandu "can I dance with you"... if you are not interested I will not compel u....

Nandu – ok Manik....

Manik forwards his hand to her... she keep her hand on his hand... Manik hold her hand & move to the dancing floor....

Nandu keep her hand on Manik shoulder & Manik keep his hand on her waist.. both of their body mvng in a rhythm.... He twirl her & hit with his masculine chest....

Nandu closed her eyes & dancing with him.... Manik saw that ..... she closed her eyes.. that time old dancing scene is come infront of her eyes.... Tears are rolling down from her eyes..... Manik saw her tears.....

At the end of the song Nandu open her eyes & ran from that place.... Abhimanyu & Navya saw that....

Navya –guys we will come now...

They move to the washroom..... Nandu enter inside the washroom......& lckd the door..... she started crying heavily ......

Navya knckd the door....

Navya-Nandu please open the door....

Nandu- guys please leave me alone....

Navya- no Nandu we can't.... we are your frnds & please don't think about that bustard...

Abhimanyu – Nandu doll please open the door... Nandu please..

Scene change....

Cabir- kya hua usko....

Manik – she is in a prblm.

Cabir –what prblm ?

Mukthi – bhai I need to go Nandu ke paas...

Manik – ok Mukthi .. she need you now...

Mukthi left from that place place ..... Manik say everything about Nandu to their frnds.... They understand Nandu situation & move to the washroom....

Scene chngd

Mukthi also reached that place... she saw Navya & Abhimanyu standing outsyd the washroom....

Mukthi – guys is everything is ok....

Abhimanyu – no not ok Mukthi.... She is not opening the door...

Mukthi- I will try yaar..

Mukthi slowly move towards the door & started knocking the door..... Navya also started knocking the door along with Mukthi ... that time fab – 5 also came that place....

Do comment for the ss frnds....

Keep smiling 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤ 💔 💗 💓

Love diyu 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤ 💔 💗 💓