Chapter - 1 L Unknown Feeling

Limitless Love

Chapter- 1 L

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. this is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you are liking the story , the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Manik think

My sister started another one drama.. Now what is going to happen? I don't know god only know that... in my point to view she is trying to make me and Nandini so close and she is trying to Nandu to fall for me.... he was thinking continuously looking Nandu who was standing near to him...

"Nandu you will cook for us na" Mukthi ask smiling to her ... "ok Mukthi I will for anything for you.. I am always there for you all of them" Nandu said this to her without understanding her plan...

"Aww how sweet my Nandu I love you so much dear" she said that and hugged her... Nandu also hugged her back..... both of them standing there...

"Guys we will talk about this later.. now we want to play the games..." Cabir said this to all of them and started throughing the snow ball on them excitedly...

They again started playing the snow ball... after 1 hr they got tired and lye on the snow ground...

"Guys I am getting both tired and hungry.. shall we go home" Abhimanyu ask them very tired in manner...

"Ok yaar we will go to the farm house and eat the delicious food where Nandu is going to prepare for us?" Cabir said this to all of them...

Navya – guys let's get up and go farm house yaar...

Mukthi – ok Navya...

All of them get up from the snow land after enjoying the trip and return back to the car parking area and enter into the car... after little hrs travel they reached the farm house and left the car... all of them followed Nandini...

Abhimanyu – after a long you are going to cook food and we are going to eat the food where you are going to cook for us? Please prepare a delicious for us...

He said this to her and make a cute pout... Nandu looked at her innocently and nodded her head as yes.. Abhimanyu smiled and side hugged her....

Abhimanyu – that's my cute baby doll...

He said that and pulls her choppy cheek...

Nandu – ahh! Abhimanyu it's hurting...

Abhimanyu – sorry my dear cutipie...

Nandu – its ok yaar... how can I cook? See my hand it is tied with Manik hand.. Please remove this from our hand after that only I can able to cook for you all of them...

Mukthi – baby doll it is impossible... you want to cook with this only baby doll... you can't able tell such a lame excuse... no, I don't want to argue about this anymore...

She said this sternly to her.... Nandini can't able to talk to her anymore because she knows about her... she is very adamant...

Nandu still nodded her head as yes..

Manik – Nandu don't worry we will manage this situation...don't worry I will help you..

He said this to her politely.... she hears that and nodded her head and both of them move towards the kitchen... her friends are standing there...

Cabir – Mukthi this is your second plan...

Mukthi – yeah Cabir this is my 2nd plan and in my point of view this plan also works...