Chapter : 1 B Checking the talent

Then mukthi come out from the dress shop & see Nandu name on the top of the dress shop. Mukthi surprised on seeing that. Then they move to other shop & but the matching jewel & heel for the dress. After completed shopping, Mnk & mukthi say bye to them & left from that place.

Mnk & mukthi reached their home. They enter into the room.

Muk – mom we r come back to the house.

Her mom come to the hall & saw her daughter happy.

Nyeo – by the way my daughter is so happy.

Muk – haan mom I am so happy I purchased so many things.

Nyeo – really.

Muk – haan mom.

Nyeo – how much rupees?

Mnk – mom. We r purchased rupees 4,00,000

Nyeonika hear that & shocked & she turn & look Mnk.

Nyeo – kya? Mnk y u not understand our situation?

Mnk – mom relax. Listen I not completed my full sentence.

Mnk hold his mom hand & move to the sofa. He make her to sit in the sofa. Mukthi also sit near to his mom.

Muk – we r shopped for RS- 4,00,000. But we not pay the money mom.

Nyeo – kya I not understand.

Mnk- while we go for shopping mukthi saw her frnds. She only purchased everything for Mukthi.

Nyeonika listen all the things & surprised.

Nyeo – really. Y u do like that Mukthi?

Muk – mom I say not want it. But she only compel me. I can't able to ignore it & I can't able to give pain to her. Becoz she is already in pain.

Nyeonika understand that & not say anything to them.

Nyeo – ok now I am accepting it & don't do this anymore.

Muk – ok mom.

She hugged her mom happily.

Nyeo – ok get ready for the party.

Muk – ok mom.

Then they move to their respective room & started taking shawer. After taking shawer they move their room & changed their dress.

In other side.

Nandu also move to their house & had her lunch & share everything to her mom.

Nan mom – ok today my daughter is going to celebrate freshers party in the SPACE.

Nan – ya mom.

Nan mom – ok beta tum jaa jaldi tayar ho jaav.

Nan- thik mom. I love u mom.

Nan mom – I love u to beta.

Nandu hugged her mom & move to their room.

Nandu mom p.o.v

I know beta u have so much pain inside ur heart. But u r showing fake smile & happy to us. Becoz u r thinking that don't want to give any pain to her mom & dad. But ur mom & dad see ur pain in ur eyes. We understand that how much pain in ur heart. Someone will heal ur pain very soon beta. But I know ur frnds save u in every situation becoz of that I am so happy.