Chapter - 1 J Truth and Dare

Limitless Love

Chapter- 1 J

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. this is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments , if you are liking the story , the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Nandini smiled in her sleep and he also smiled.... while he getup and about to go that time he saw she was holding his hand... he saw that and he don't want to disturb her sleep so he sit beside her...

She holds his hand and keeps his hand under head and started sleeping peacefully... she holding his hand tightly and he can't able to move from that place... so sit on the grassy land and lean his head towards the sofa and closed his eyes.... he also started sleeping... her friends saw all this far away from them....

Without saying anything they left from that place... they reached the farm house and enter into the hall...

Mukthi – guys we want to do something for them... that time only we can see our old Nandini.... and her smiling face...

Navya- yeah guys Mukthi are right we want to do something for them...

Alya – guys I have a evil plan for them...

"What's that plan Alya ?" Mukthi asked excitedly to her....

Alya explain the plan to all of them....

"Whether this plan works Alya" Abhimanyu asked to her confusingly....

"Yeah Abhimanyu it work 100% sure" Alya confidently said to him....

"Ok guys we will support to you" Abhimanyu said to her....

They are discussing about the plan meticulous....

After few hrs later, Nandini slowly open her eyes and saw Manik is sitting in the grassy land..

Nandu think

Why he is sitting like this?

End of think

Then she saw her hand she was holding his hand and slept... Then she realizes that left his hand slowly.... Manik also wake up from the sleep and saw Nandu...

"What happen Nandu? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly to her...

"I am fine Manik and I so sorry for holding your hand" Nandini replied to him in tranquility...

"It okay Nandini don't want to say sorry to me" and "Shall we goes now to the farm house?" Manik also replied to her in tranquility...

"Yeah sure Manik" she said to him and about to get up from the sofa... she was about to fall all of sudden Manik caught her in his arms... both of them are look each other... they share a cute eye lock... both of them look each other for a few minutes.. Their eye lock was disturbed by the birds chirping... they turn back to the sense... he make her to stand properly in the ground...

"Nandu are you okay" he asked worriedly to her...

"Yeah I am okay Manik we will to the farm house" she replied to him...

Both of them are move to the farm house... her friends saw them they are coming to the farm house...

"Guys they are coming you guys start the plan" Abhimanyu said to them...

She shows the thumb to them... Mukthi started the plan... while they reaching house....

Mukthi – guys here so boring we want to do something.... she said cryingly...