Chapter : 5 Engagement Special

Don't forget to do inline comments and still I am very disappointed with response but I am still updating

Limitless Love

Chapter- 5

Our song hit all over the world and we are all got the profit for the song.... one month completed... we are so happy and becoming so close... our marriage function is also going to start...

In morning

I was sleeping peacefully... I hear some noise from outside... the noise disturb my sleep... the noise is happening because of our engagement preparation is going in our mansion... I keep the pillow on my face and hold it tightly on my ears that time only I can't able to hear the noise and again started sleeping... I hear my mom voice from outside...

"Nandu beta wakeup.... its morning... you want to get ready... we want to go temple at 10.00 A.M. your sister is getting ready for the temple..." she yelled at me from outside... "Mom please gives 10 min.... I want to sleep for few minutes..." I replied to my mom from inside the room... "Ok beta..." my mom said to me...

My mom giving instruction to the decorator to decorate the hall perfectly... that time my mom saw my friends Mukthi and Navya entering into the hall with their stuff... my mom welcomed them... they was about to say something but my mom cut in between that... "I know everything dear... Dinesh said everything to me... I arranged everything for you...." my mom said to them while caressing their hair...

That time Alya came to the hall and called mom... mom turn and see her... "Alya beta kya hua?" mom asks to her... "Mom I am looking perfect in this dress ..." Alya ask to Durga... "Yeah beta you are gorgeous in this dress..." Durga said to her...

"Thanks mom" Alya said to Durga... "I need your help dears..." Durga ask to them... "Haan bolo aunty we will help..." they said to Durga... "You all of them go and wake up Nandu... she is not waking up from her sleep... so please you all of them helping me please..." Durga pleads to them...

"Ok aunty we will help you..." they said that having smile in their face... then all of them move to her room and sit beside her... "Nandu get up na aaj ham sab ka engagement hay... we want to go temple... so please get up na..."Mukthi said that while shaking her... "Guys please give 10 min I feel sleepy please guys don't disturb me..." I said this to them in sleepy tone...

"Ok you sleep... we will not disturb you...." Mukthi said this to her... Mukthi show her eyes to Alya... she understands and started dialing the number... Mukthi phone is started ringing... Mukthi show is hand to Alya to go out of them room.... she nodded and left the room... Mukthi take her phone and attend the call...

"Hello bhai... why are you calling me now?... what Nandu not attend your call so that you are called me... now I want to give the phone to her... so bhai she is sleeping... she need some time to sleep... she is not ready to wake up....so you talk to her later..." she said that and about to cut the call... I hear that and snatch the phone from her hand and "hello Manik baby... it your doll..." I said in the phone... Mukthi control her laughs and looks up at me... she was looking my innocent face and started laughing... Alya came inside the room while keeping her phone in her ear....

"Baby doll it not Manik... it's me Alya.... your sister..." Alya said to me having smirk in her face... suddenly my face become sad and I gave an angry glare to her... they laughed continuously... "Didi what is this? You also joined with them and started teasing me..." I said this keeping my face sad... "I will not talk to you all of them..." I again said these them....