Chapter -1 F Scaring

Limitless Love

Chapter- 1 F

In otherside

Their friends are searching her.... finally they found her in the canteen..... they saw her & move towards her. Nandu saw them & turn her face towards another side.... all of them are standing around her... her friends are also seated behind her...

Nandu – guys please leave me alone I don't want to talk to you...

Manik – Nandini I am sorry...

Nandu – I don't want your sorry... please leave me alone...

She was about to getup Manik hold her hand.... she turn & see him...

Nandini – Manik please leave me alone... I don't want to talk to you...

Manik – I am sorry.... I hurted you...

She jerk his hand & started mvng from that place.. Manik & his don't know what to do?

They also follow her.... she run from that place... that time someone hold her hand & pull her inside the room... Nandini got scared & screamed....

Nandini – kon hay?

She hear the footstep..... that time the light on. She can see the face....

Nandini – tum...

Person – haan may....

Nandini – stay away from me...

Person – that time you escaped from me... not this time...

Nandini – harshad stay away from me....(ya guys the person is harshad)

Har – in school day you loved me my dear Nandini baby...

Nandini – don't call me baby or dear in your dirty mouth....

She was about to go but he hold her hand & pull her back.. she started struggling in his hand....

Nandini – harshad leave my hand....

In otherside her friends are searching her.. they are standing near the store...

In store room

Harshad drag her & tore her sleeves less.. she shouted for help... Manik hear some voice inside the store room...

Manik – guys shhhh!!!

Abhimanyu – kya hua Manik?

Manik – guys do you hear that/

Abhimanyu – no...

Again Nandini screamed.. three of them hear the voice... they turn & see the store room door.... they move to the door.... Manik try to open the door but they can't...

Manik & Abhimanyu look at each other face....

Abhimanyu – Mukthi you stay away...

Mukthi – ok.

She moved little... Abhimanyu & Manik bang the door & enter into the room.. they saw Nandini was sitting in the corner of the room...

They also saw harshad...

Abhimanyu – how dare you harshad ?

Abhimanyu move near to him & hold his shirt collar.... Manik remv his blazer & cover Nandini...

She was crying continuously... he don't know how to consolve her... he take her in one hug.. Nandini feel different in his hug... Manik feel her tears near his chest.... then he feel his whole weight on him.. they he saw her & saw her.....