Chapter - 2 D Romance in Car

Limitless Love

Chapter- 2 D

"Guys listen.... I want to say something to you all.... so please listen to us..." Cabir said to all of them present in the canteen... they turn and look them... "Today we are signed a big contract and so we are decided to give you all of them a treat and whatever you guys want you order into canteen... except some person..." Cabir said that and look Harshad and Soha... they are fuming in the anger and their stomach is started burning that is clearly visible in their face... then Cabir sit in the chair and look me and we again High – fived and saw their face and we all started laughing...

Then I take a piece of pastry and move towards Manik mouth and he look at me and started eating the pastry...I was feeding the pastry cake to him happily.... but harshad saw that fumed in anger.... Manik also feed the pastry cake to me... harshad and Soha angrily get up and left from that place...

We are enjoying our first victory.... then I getup form the chair and about to go but Manik hold my hand. I look at him...

"Where are you going doll?" he ask to me still holding my hand... "I am going to restroom..." I replied to him simply... "Okay I will also come with you" he replies to me.... on hearing that, I popped my eyes and our friends hear that and started laughing....

"Manik I can go. You stay here jaan" I say to him... but he nodded his negatively and "I also come with you" he sternly to me... 'Fine you want to come with me na... come lets go..." I said this and hold his collar and pull him towards and started moving form that place... our friends saw that and started laughing....

We move to the rest room... "Manik you stay here and wait for me... I will come now..." I said to him and about to go inside. He again holds my hand... he was not interest to leave me... I was looking him confused.... I raise my eyebrow to him...

"Doll shall we continue our romance where we stop in hospital" he ask to me like a child... now I got his real intention and blushed and look down... then I wrapped my hand around his neck and look in to his eyes... I saw his eyes are filled with desire... I smiled... "Tum mere peeche isiliye aayi thi na.... (Because of that you are following me...)" I ask this to him while tracing my finger on his neck...

He was smiled and holds my waist and pulls towards him and inhaled my fragrance.... he was about to lean towards my lips but I put my finger in his lips and hold his shirt and pull towards the rest room and enter into the rest room and close the door and he pinned me in the wall and entwined my hand and press my hand on the wall.. then he lean towards my lips and I feel his hot breath on my lips and my breath become uneven and I closed my eyes and he finally he capture my lips and started kissing madly... I fist his hair tightly and pull him more and more to deepen the kiss...

He presses himself more on me and leans towards my neck and started kissing my neck... I leave moan... his grip become tighter on my waist.... his hand move over my body and my cells are craving for my touch... I feel sensation in my body and my every cell become happy due to his touch... I was moaning his name... my moan makes him crazy and he started kissing my shoulder over the fabric... I hold his shoulder tightly and dig my nail in his skin... he slowly bend down and kissed on my collarbone... I was moaning his name again and again... then he knees down and kissed on my belly over my fabric... I hold his hair tightly and pull him upwards and I sealed his lips and started kissing him madly and we are exploring each other mouth....

After good 10 min, we broke the kiss and panting heavily while resting our fore head.... I will still closing my eyes and blushing heavily....

"Manik shall we go... our friends are waiting for us... please shall we go..." I said to him while looking into his eyes...