Chapter-3 Romance in rain

Don't forget to do inline comments and still I am very disappointed with response but I am still updating...

Limitless Love

Chapter- 3

I turn and see him and keep my hand on his chest... he was lean towards my lips and capture my lips and started kissing me passionately... his hand travel to my waist and hold it tightly... he deepen the kiss more and more... I hold his nape of his neck by one hand and other hand fist his hair...

After good 10 min we broke the kiss and rest our forehead and panting heavily... then I took step back ward smiling turn another side and blushed... he saw that and smiled... then he took his step towards me and stand behind me... he slowly keep his hand on my back and keep my hair aside and now back is clearly visible to him... I feel his cold touch and closed my eyes... I heart is started beating fastly... I can hear my heart beat...

He leans towards my back and gave a open mouth kiss on my back... I feel that I was standing between the fire and ice... he is turning me on... he hold my arms and make turn towards him... now he look up at me... my eyes are closed and feeling his touch due to his touch my breath become heavy... due to shy I hugged him and he smiled my sudden act...

He broke the hug and took me in his arms like bride style and slowly he took me to the hut and placed me on the bed... he left me in the bed and move to the table... I was confused and getup from the bed and saw him... what he is doing?

"Baby what are you doing there?" I ask him in my sweetest voice... "I told you na surprise to make your birthday so special... so keep quiet" he said to me and I nodded my head like a small child.... he turn towards me and gave a smile.... I was looking him and saw his hand... his hand contain a bowl of ice-cream... he move towards me and knees down and in front of me...

I saw the ice cream and become so happy.... "Ice cream" I said this like a child and about to take but he stopped me... I was look up at him...

"Baby you know this is my favourite ice cream and why you stop me? I want to eat the ice cream give it to me na..." I plead to him in my cutest voice... "Doll I told you to be patience it is important...and I will feed the ice cream to my doll...." Manik said to me.... I not say anything to him and just nod my head positively..

He started feeding the ice cream to me... I was nodding my head and eating the ice cream... he feed 3 to 4 spoon of ice cream to me and some drop of ice cream present in corner of my lips and some drop of ice-cream fall on my collarbone... I saw that and about to clean the ice cream but he holds my hand and I look at him...

"I will clean it doll..." he said that and lean towards my lips and lick the ice cream by using his tip of the tongue... I feel burning sensation and clutched his shirt tightly and leave a moan... then he slowly move down and started licking the ice cream from my collar bone... I started breathing heavily... he shook his head and look me... he slowly moves upward and moves to my lips... I move backwards slowly and he move forwards till I lye on the bed and he came over me and slammed my lips and started kissing me passionately... he feel the taste of the ice cream in my mouth and started exploring every corner of lips...

I become breathless and he broke the kiss and started kissing my neck... I was breathing heavily... he took me in his embrace and kissed on back and unzipped my top... I hold his hand and look at him...

"Manik" I called his name and he look at me... "What happen? Doll... I am yours Nandu... if you not interested we will stop here..." he said to me like a gentle man... but his mind "doll please say no..."