Chapter : 1 E Hurting words

Both of them move to their respective room & slept peacefully...

Next morning

Manik & Mukthi get ready to go the S.P.A.C.E ... his mom prepared breakfast for them..

Nyeonika - beta breakfast is ready...

Manik & Mukthi - haan aa rhi hoon...

They came to the dining table & sit in the dining table ..

Manik – mom aaj ka breakfast kya hay?

Nyeonika - tum dono ka breakfast sallet...

Manik – wow mom nice... I love salet....

Nyeonika - I know beta...

Manik & Mukthi started eating the food.... that time Abhimanyu came to Manik house.. he ringed the calling bell.... Nyeonika move to the door... she open the door...

Nyeonika - haan tum kon hay?

Abhimanyu – vo aunty mein Manik ka dost hay..

Nyeonika - vo acha beta come inside....

He enter inside with Nyeonika . Manik saw Abhimanyu ...

Manik – hai Abhimanyu...

Abhimanyu – hai buddy... hai Mukthi ...

Mukthi – hai yaar...

Manik – Abhimanyu tum yahan kya kar rhi ho?

Abhimanyu – vo mein yahan thoda kaam ke liye aaye the mera dad ne kaha.... so I come to hear also. To pickup you guys....

Mukthi – Abhimanyu bet to na tum hamare saath breakfast kaav....

Manik – haan betto na Abhimanyu...

Abhimanyu – haan...

Abhimanyu also sit beside Mukthi. She served the breakfast to Abhimanyu....abhi started eating the breakfast...after cmpltd the breakfast they washed their hand...

Abhimanyu – guys shall we go...

Manik – haan chalo....

3 of them move to the car. Nyeonika also followed them. They reached the car. Three of the enter into the car....

Mukthi – Abhimanyu the car is too big....

Abhimanyu – vo ye car mere dad mujhe gift kiya mera birthday din...

Manik – wow the car is so nice...

Abhimanyu – ok guys chalo..

Abhimanyu started the car... he started driving the car... they are remain silent in the journey...

Abhimanyu – guys why you are silent ?

Mukthi – there is no topic to talk yaar...

Abhimanyu – Mukthi you are Nandu childhood friend na say about her.

Mukthi – she is best friend in my school.. she is a jolly type girl... I love her soo much... Navya also study with us... due to some money prblm I changed the school.... before I leave the school.. Nandu fallen in love.. she will do anything for him. She continued the love... then one day I leave the school... she cried a lot while I am leave the school. I also cried while seeing her.... I not see her few yrs.... In this few yrs that bloody dum cheated my Nandu doll... she will do anything for friendship also...

Abhimanyu – ya Mukthi I also know that she will do anything for friendship...

Then they reached the S.P.A.C.E... he park the car in the parking area... they left the car.... before they move from that place... that time a car move fast towards them.... they are shocked to see the car....

Abhimanyu & Manik turn & see Mukthi. They screamed Mukthi.. she turn & see the car...

The car suddenly stop infront of her...... Abhimanyu & Manik ran towards her....

Manik – Mukthi tum theek ho na....

Mukthi nodded her head as yes ....

Mukthi – kon hay car pey?

Mukthi – Nandini....

She left the car.... Navya also come with her...

Nandu – Mukthi how did know it me?

Mukthi – becoz I am your friend.. in childhood .. you already done this trick in school yaar...

Nandu – I think you are forget that.. but you are remember that....

Mukthi – hmmm......

Manik – tum pagal hogaya kya? Itni fast tum gaadi kyun chalathi Nandini... agar Mukthi ko kuch hogaya means tum kya karungi...

Nandu – kuch nhi hoga Manik..

Manik – becoz of this character only your boy friend leave you alone & went away.... you are so ridiculous Nandini...

On hearing that Nandini eyes is filled with tears....

Nandini – do you why I left him? One time think & leave the word Manik... Mukthi I am sorry....

On saying that she cryingly ran from that place....

Navya – Manik why you say that lyk? You know she is so sensitive.....

Manik – anything happened means to Mukthi means what will I say to mom?

Mukthi – nothing will happen... I will know about her driving... she is a best driver.... she is so talented in driving.... these are things make her to happy Manik.. she is try to forget that pain for that purpose only she is doing lyk that.... she is thinking don't want to give pain to us....yaar.. you not understand that.

Manik – I am soo sorry guys I hurted her... forget that she is pain... & hurted her again....

Abhimanyu – anyway its ok guys we want to console her....

On otherside...

Nandini ran inside the washroom & started crying....

Nandu p.o.v

No one is thinking about my feeling.... I will do this for playingly... Mukthi also not talk for me...

Nandu don't cry. Be strong you will able to stay alone....

End of p.o.v

On consolving her herself & came out from the washroom. Then she move to the canteen.... she sit in the canteen & ordered burger...

In otherside

Their friends are searching her.... finally they found her in the canteen.....

Do comment for the ss frnds....

Keep smiling 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤ 💔 💗 💓

Love diyu 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤ 💔 💗 💓