Chapter - 2 C Scaring for loss his love

Limitless Love

Chapter- 2 C

Now a days comment and vote are so low for my story and i think u guys don't like my story.... I know it is very boring but wait for few days... I will give twist and turn very soon to u all guys so please give vote and comment for my story...

and very soon i am going to complete this short story and concentrate on other stories.. this is a promise to u all guys and there is some twist in Nandu birthday.. so wait and watch that friends...

"What happened to Manik?" Mukthi ask to me... "Mukthi I will say all this later please help me... please save my Manik..." I said sadly to them... they helped me and take him to the car parking area and placed him in the back seat and sit in the back seat and keeping his head in my lap and rubbing his hand continuously... tears are dripping from my cheek.... my friends saw that and worried for me... Abhimanyu drive the car very fastly to the hospital.... I was still crying while seeing my Manik condition.. I can't able to see him in that condition while seeing him in that condition I feel someone stabbed knife in my heart... my face become pale red due to constant cry....

Abhimanyu was driving the car very fast.... I saw Manik was shivering in his cold dress... he was shivering very badly in his dress... I move my hand towards his shirt button and open his shirt slowly and remove the dress from his body and tears are dripping from eyes and I make him to sit in the car back seat and hugged him very tightly and giving some warm to him by hugging him... I want continuously rubbing his back.... I think that will make him feel better... but it is not affecting him and he was still shivering...

Finally we reached the hospital... my friends help me to take Manik out from the car and two take the stretcher and make Manik to lye on the stretcher and take him to the hospital and doctor say them to place in the cabin... they take him to the cabin and started giving treatment to him.. I was standing outside and looking through the glass and he was shivering in cold.... my tears are continuously dripping from my cheeks...

Navya cam towards me and keep her hand on my shoulder and it turn and see that and hugged her tightly. She rubs my back and trying to console me.... I broke the hug and look her...

"Nandu don't worry your Manik will be fine... kuch nehi hoga usko... tum tension mat karo yaar... we are with you" Navya said this to me and trying to console me... "Kuch nahi huwa na meri Manik ko" I ask this to her innocently and she looks at me and nodded her head as yes...

She makes me to sit in the seat and I was sitting in the seat and I buried my face in my palm and crying continuously.... they are trying me to console.... that time doctor came out form the cabin and we saw that and rush towards the doctor...

"Doctor Manik thik hay na... please saw doctor" I worriedly ask to the doctor.... " don't worry he is fine... you guys take him in perfect time because of that we can save him... if you all of them are take him after 2 or 3 min means we can't able to save him... but now he is completely alright..." doctor said this to them...

"Doctor can we see him" I requested to him... he nodded his head and left from that place... we rush towards the cabin and saw Manik is lying on the bed.... I move towards him and sit beside the bed and hold his hand and kissed it ... tears are continuously dripping down from my cheek and it fall on his hand where I hold it? He feels the wetness in his and opens his eyes and saw me and his friends...

He saw my tears and fail to see my smiling face... he raise his hand and move towards my cheek and rub the tears from my cheek and he keep his hand on my lips and press my lips and make me smile...