Chapter - 1 I Thinking Burden for everyone

Limitless Love

Chapter- 1 I

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. this is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guyz please do comments , if you are liking the story , the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Her friends are continuously discussing about her... in that Nandini open her eyes and saw them... They rush to her....

Navya - Nandu are you okay?

Nandini not say anything to her...

Manik – Nandini why are you doing these kinds of stupid things?

Nandu – why you saved me Manik? I don't want to live. I don't want to become burden for anyone... I don't want to give pain to anyone of them... because of me everyone is in pain.. Please I want to die...

Manik shouted on her.. She was scared on his voice..

Manik – why are you thinking like this? You are not burden for us.. First you stop thinking that like... we are not thinking you that like you.. You want to attempt suicide and go and do it we will not stop you. One time you think about your mom and dad... if you are die means they will happy.. after that only they suffer so many pain damn it.... do you understand... they are living in this world for you only.. if you are attempt suicide means that is the biggest pain you are giving to your mom and dad... so don't do this stupid things anymore... and you promise me that you will not do any kinds of stupid things like this... ok....

Tears are dripping from Nandini eyes.. She hear all this and nodded her head as yes..

Nandu innocently – I will promise you Manik I will not do these stupid things anymore... it is Nandini wala promise... please gussa mat karo mujhse... I am so sorry guys... because of me you are in pain na....

Mukthi – Nandu don't say this word anymore... we are here for you to make you happy...

Nandu again nodded her head and remain silent..

Navya – doctor give ointment and medicine for your wound... we will put ointment on your wound.. show to us...

Nandu- show means... How I show the wound to you? Everyone is here.. You forget that Navya...

Navya- yeah I am sorry.. Guys you all of them please go out of them room.. Please...

Cabir – okay.

Without saying anything they left the room and shut the door..

In room

All of them putting ointment in Nandini wound.. she was still suffering in pain and holding the blanket tightly.....

Mukthi – Nandu doll hogaya.... now you take rest...

Nandu again nodded her head.. They left the room... and they left the room her face become so dull and tears are dripped from her cheek.. She buried her face in her palms and started crying...

She was crying continuously and thinking about Manik words...

Nandu think "Manik words yeah he is right.. I not becoming burden to anyone... first I want to change my thinking from that thought... my friends are pouring so much of love and caring.. They are only caring for me... they are not thinking me as burden for them.. If I commit suicide, my mom dad will suffer a lot of pain... Manik will save me form that.. I don't want to think about that bloody harshad.. He is a cheater... i don't want to spoil my mood while thinking that idiot..