Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

2 weeks after we found Alison's body, the day me and the girls had been dreading since. Her funeral. It would be the first time we've seen her parents and her family and I really don't know what I would say.

I never thought I would be going to her funeral for a second time. The first time was a few weeks after she went missing, everyone thought she was dead and so a funeral was organised without her body. We were distraught and now I am pregnant and going to another funeral for my best friend. I wanted her to be around for my kids. She's be the Bitch auntie. The one who tells them the truth.

We had talked about it many times, the suture and how we would always be friends because we were close and we understood each other better than anyone else in the world. But she was gone. She wouldn't be there for the birth of my child, my marriage. To help with my problems and solve them with me.

I went to the grill for a five minute breather. I felt like everyone was staring at me as if they knew I was pregnant and with a teacher. I felt like I was having a panic attack and that wouldn't be good. For me, for the baby, for today, for Ali's funeral. I had to go get ready for another send off. I was scared. I didn't know what to do.

"Hey." I looked up and saw Spencer staring down at me and I gave her a sad smile.

"Hey." I repeated and she sat next to me. I looked at her and she gave me a sad look.

"So today..." She paused.

"Today we bury our best friend for the second time." I finished for her with a huge sigh.

"We do. She's gone but she's everywhere." She replied and I nodded agreeing completely with her. I hated this, I hated having to be careful of what I said to people. Especially my best friends. I had been careful with my wording around Hanna for the past two weeks and Emily who was in love with Ali and I hadn't really had any Sparia time with Spencer.

"I just want to get this over with, lay her to rest and no longer be the centre of attention." I said and stood up. "I've gotta go get ready. See you at the funeral."

She nodded. "Mrs Dilaurentis wants us sat on the front row with her, Mr Dilaurentis and Jason." I groaned, that was great. I had to talk to the parents of the dead teenager. They probably thought me or one of the girls killed her to get revenge of her popularity. But none of us have it in us to be like that. We're not murderers.

Spencer then left me to my own thoughts and I loved it. Thinking about the things that I used to do with Ali. But now, we knew we had her body, everyone could rest and so could she. We did have a good last night with her that created memories that would last forever.

I ended up leaving the Brew and walked back to Hanna's slowly. However, my walk was interrupted by a car pulling up next to me. Kept walking afraid it was someone working with A. But I was stopped when I heard their voice. I was trembling.

"Hi Aria." He said. My Father.

"What do you want?" I asked as I heard his footsteps getting closer to me and I took in a deep breath.

"I want to talk to you." He said from behind me.

"Why?" My voice broke.

"I know some secrets that I'm sire you don't want getting out." He taunted and grabbed my arm roughly.

"Hey!" A voice yelled. It was Alison's brother Jason. "Get your hands off her."

"This isn't your business boy! Leave us." He began dragging me towards his car.

"It is my business. You're hurting her." Jason said and grabbed my other arm pulling me towards him. It took a few minutes before my father let go. I fell into Jason and we began running the other way away from my father.